Intermediate Lifter, 1+ years 5'8 165

Intermediate lifter 1+ years, 5’8 165 (NO SUPPLEMENTS)
MAX bench- 225
MAX squat- 300
MAX DEAD- 340
MAX PREACHER- 100
ETC, Need a good push pull split 1,2, off, 1,2 off kind of thing, no supplements just natural. Need a good 8 week routine to get a little bigger yet tone! ANY help? Will post pic’s this weekend.

Have you researched for yourself at all?

yeah, i’ve plateau’d. Can’t find a routine that works for me. I need some advice, i’ve done chest/bi back/tri legs, shoulder/bi splits with off every two days but it’s not working. i know a fair bit, but im willing to try new things

If you want to get ‘bigger yet tone’ you need to do a routine of high rep/low weight/low rep/high weight while in a caloric deficit/surplus

Always glad to help :wink:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
If you want to get ‘bigger yet tone’ you need to do a routine of high rep/low weight/low rep/high weight while in a caloric deficit/surplus

Always glad to help ;)[/quote]

Can you give an example? i understand, yet i don’t! lol

[quote]dillanparkinson wrote:
Intermediate lifter 1+ years, 5’8 165 (NO SUPPLEMENTS)
MAX bench- 225
MAX squat- 300
MAX DEAD- 340
MAX PREACHER- 100[/quote]
Preacher curl max, LOL.

[quote]
ETC, Need a good push pull split 1,2, off, 1,2 off kind of thing, no supplements just natural. Need a good 8 week routine to get a little bigger yet tone![/quote]
“Tone”, LOL.

I half think you’re a troll and half chuckled too much to care. Well played.

Try searching the site instead of expecting people to write a program for you.

i was half asleep when i posted this, i feel like a complete idiot. i’m gunna try the 8 week strength plan and see where that takes me!

You could try German volume training. I find that works fairly quickly.

If it took you a year to plateau you did it wrong. Just try something different and STICK TO IT for 8 weeks! Also, looking for “bigger and tone,” sorry, it won’t happen that way. You’ll have to sacrifice a bit of “tone” to add size in 8 weeks. Or you can go for as lean as possible in 8 weeks and sacrifice some size. Do more reading and less posting. Good luck.

4 weeks German, 2 weeks Spanish, 1 week Russian, 1 week Hawain
Well i just could not resist.

Check this out OP

this guy has a good plan in place, not perfect in my opinion but definitely a good place to start.