Interesting Tidbits from Around the World

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Texas has everything, tropics, desert, mountains, beaches, country living, city living, every race known to man and jobs. [/quote]

Ahhh…my friend, when you’re in the Texas you’ve got to say (or sing) “Well we’re stuck here in these hills that they call mountains.”

[/quote]
I was referring to these types of mountains.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Texas has everything, tropics, desert, mountains, beaches, country living, city living, every race known to man and jobs. [/quote]

Ahhh…my friend, when you’re in the Texas you’ve got to say (or sing) “Well we’re stuck here in these hills that they call mountains.”

[/quote]
I was referring to these types of mountains.[/quote]

Nonetheless you would still have to say, “Well we’re stuck here in these hills that they call mountains,” wouldn’t you?[/quote]

I cant see video, so at the moment at a loss to what you are referring to.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I am now back in Montana which has no manatees at all and where the eastern 2/3 of the state resembles the Canadian province that has the highest running streetcar in the world.[/quote]

…so what you’re saying is that Montana would make a good invasion training ground?

I hear ya…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]
I was referring to these types of mountains.[/quote]

Nonetheless you would still have to say, “Well we’re stuck here in these hills that they call mountains,” wouldn’t you?[/quote]

I cant see video, so at the moment at a loss to what you are referring to. [/quote]

I was referring to your posted photo.[/quote]

I get the literal translation Push, fucking sucks I cant see video. You lose tone for a conversation. FML.

Post more mountains.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Speaking of my mountains, here they are from where I sit.

[photo]533[/photo][/quote]

Not those kind

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Was referring back to this one Push
And thanks for the mammories

Not what I expected, from the title.

You guys really need the forum-that-shall-not-be named back.

Tidbit from Israel, posted elsewhere.

This is the beach I grew up on.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

x2 …completely agree

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[/quote]

x2 …completely agree[/quote]

Never went to SAMA I am just poking a tiger (Push)

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
And HoustonGuy.

Good job Spock.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

And HoustonGuy. Take that.[/quote]

Yeah, that fact alone trumps everything about Texas. Sorry, Derek.[/quote]
Fuck yeah it does.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

And HoustonGuy. Take that.[/quote]

Yeah, that fact alone trumps everything about Texas. Sorry, Derek.[/quote]

But he is not real?[/quote]
I’m a ghost.