Interesting news article...

Sorry, Goldberg, I was being funny… ha ha ha… grin

Actually, this story sounds more like the parents are vegan and not vegetarian. ( HUGE difference) Vegans eat no animal products at all, and that would explain why the baby was not being breast fed. And yes, this is a stupid reason, since all babies are supposed to have breast milk.

And sorry guys, vegetarians and vegans are not all wackos and they are not all unhealthy. Unfortunately it's a big fad right now and people are not doing all their research, so they are extremely undernourished. I know a few very healthy vegetarians and vegans, and I went to a natural BB show where the pro who won was a vegetarian. It can happen.

The simple fact of the matter is, babies can not eat most animal products. Breast milk is the single most important food item for every baby. After that come infant formulas and then milk. A baby can be fed as a vegetarian until 18 months or so easily. Unfortunately these parents are idiots, and did not even provide basic nutrition.

FUCKING MORONS, SELFISH BASTARDS, TYPICAL VEGETARIANS

Just because one vegetarian couple abused their child does not mean that all vegetarians are idiots. Every group has its fair share of whackos.

I hope the little girl doesn’t have brain damage. Mothers milk provides essential proteins and chemicals necessary for the development of not only the body, but the brain and other organs as well. Being deprived of milk in such a formative stage could possibly push her into the mildly-retarded zone (worst case scenario).

Vegetarians are GREAT!! I eat 2 a day lightly grilled as a post workout meal. I’m packing on the mass like you would not believe!!

Yeah, make sure and ask those parents a lot of questions. Especially ask them whether they give their child a B12 supplement. No vegetarian diet can be complete if they do not have that supplement. It’s sad when a parent loves an animal more than their own child.

FUCKING IDIOTS. I HOPE THEY GO TO JAIL FOR THAT SHIT.