Interesting Interview With Alleged E.T. Contactee Alex Collier

Edit: I hope the embedded works. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is this posted under Politics and World Issues? Is there talk of amnesty of true illegal ā€œaliensā€ now as well?

Go away.

He seems to be wearing a suit.

I knew there was a reason I distrusted him.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Why is this posted under Politics and World Issues? Is there talk of amnesty of true illegal ā€œaliensā€ now as well?

Go away.[/quote]

Where would you expect me to post it? In the Strongman forum? Wouldnā€™t the possibility of malevolent ETs be considered a world issue?

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:

Where would you expect me to post it? In the Strongman forum? Wouldnā€™t the possibility of malevolent ETs be considered a world issue?[/quote]

Iā€™d say ā€œGet a Lifeā€, both because that is probably the better place for it and that is the advice I would give you generally.

Where would you expect me to post it? In the Strongman forum? Wouldnā€™t the possibility of malevolent ETs be considered a world issue?[/quote]

Iā€™d say ā€œGet a Lifeā€, both because that is probably the better place for it and that is the advice I would give you generally.[/quote]

Oh, how clever. Ever try stand-up?

Anyway, GAL didnā€™t come to mind for some reason. Perhaps this can be moved to it. Thanks.

Go away.[/quote]

Good point and welcome.

Ignore TB, its that time of the month again.

[quote]orion wrote:

Go away.[/quote]

Good point and welcome.

Ignore TB, its that time of the month again.

[/quote]

Thanks man. I was wondering as to why he was showing hostility. :slight_smile:

Thanks man. I was wondering as to why he was showing hostility. :)[/quote]

Aw, Orion finally finding his calling - as a conspiracy nujob enabler.

Justice2013, my hostility is simple - I think conspiracy nutjobs are idiots and I have this weird, positively uncool tick about telling them so.

Thanks man. I was wondering as to why he was showing hostility. :)[/quote]

Aw, Orion finally finding his calling - as a conspiracy nujob enabler.

Justice2013, my hostility is simple - I think conspiracy nutjobs are idiots and I have this weird, positively uncool tick about telling them so.[/quote]

So, according to you, Iā€™m classified as a ā€œconspiracy nutjobā€ simply because I share a segment regarding a phenomenon that is foreign to your apathetic perception of reality?

Talk about a cop-outā€¦

Thereā€™s a fine line between skepticism and blatant narrow-mindedness. You sir, are of the latter.

ā€¦and by the way, Iā€™m not here to convince you of anything; Iā€™m on the fence myself. Youā€™re responsible for your own conclusions and you only. You donā€™t even have to believe in ETs at all in order to comply to the take-home point of the interview, which you would know if you actually watched it. You obviously dislike this stuff, so ignore it.

Do us both a favor and donā€™t post on this thread again.

ā€œUFO contactee Alex Colliersā€¦ā€

ā€œā€¦the conflict over earth and earth-humanity between an intergalactic ET Alliance against an interdimensional reptilian ET race from Orion and Marsā€¦ā€

You couldnā€™t make this more faky.
Except with, maybe, John Cleese interrupting.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
ā€œUFO contactee Alex Colliersā€¦ā€

ā€œā€¦the conflict over earth and earth-humanity between an intergalactic ET Alliance against an interdimensional reptilian ET race from Orion and Marsā€¦ā€

You couldnā€™t make this more faky.
Except with, maybe, John Cleese interrupting.
[/quote]

You know, in retrospect, that does sound pretty crazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, in retrospect, that does sound pretty crazy. :P[/quote]

You think?

Hence, ā€œconspiracy nutjobā€.

You know, in retrospect, that does sound pretty crazy. :P[/quote]

You think?

Hence, ā€œconspiracy nutjobā€.
[/quote]

lol

ā€¦and by the way, Iā€™m not here to convince you of anything; Iā€™m on the fence myself.[/quote]

On the fence huh? Youā€™re not quite sure whether to believe him, I see. Heā€™s just about got you convinced but youā€™re not yet there. Heā€™s pulling you in with his convincing argument, but youā€™re not going to be fooled again like you were by that one guy who said that 911 was an inside job. And youā€™re certainly not listening to those who say that we never actually landed on the moon, no youā€™re not falling for that one again. No, no, youā€™re much too smart for that stuff now. But this guy, this one guy, he has quite the compelling argument doesnā€™t he? I see. Well, let me know how your investigation is moving along and if you uncover any other evidence which is going to tip you over from sitting on the fence to one side or the other.

(eye roll)