Interesting Findings w/ Top Lifters

I feel I can shed some light here.

I have done quite a bit of experimentation with PH’s in the past and still dabble around with some compounds.

I have run cycles using M1T, 1-T, Superdrol, Havoc/epistane, etc on top of test, tren, other orals, and various other nonsense simply out of curiosity and because I could get a massive amount of them for pocket change if not free half of the time.

M1T and superdrol in particular are extremely comparable in effect to dbol and drol.

Very potent compounds, strength boost is fast, aggression on M1T especially was above Dbol at lower doses.

We rag on PH’s in general, and for somewhat good reason, but some of them have some chops.

Nothing kicks harder than tren, enough said, power, aggression, strength for miles, straight beast mode.

While I have not used any of the so called “tren” PH’s the name seems to atleast somewhat fit with the real thing, I hear dosed properly, many will absolutely shit your bricks on strength. Personally I would not risk my body with those particular compounds, but be aware Ive heard they have some meat on them if they dont break you first.

What I have played with, 2 compounds stand out. M1T and Superdrol.

M1T was better for strength and aggression than dbol when dosed similarly. But where as with dbol you can keep throwing more on and keep getting more strength, M1T levels out around 50mg as a max effective dosage, and at that point your already extremely uncomfortable to begin with, nasty stuff on bloodpressure.

Superdrol is easily comparable to dbol for strength and isnt as harsh as M1T, although I did have some shortness of breath on high doses, which was a bit odd to be honest, and it also lacks the aggression counterpart that is so critical in hitting the big lifts.

M1T had some water retention, minimal compared to dbol, but there, even though in theory it should not.

Superdrol was the complete opposite, if anything it strips fat out, no water retention to speak of, and excellent choice for a guy not looking to balloon up 10 pounds on meet day in water retention from Dbol and blow his weight class.

These drugs are cheap and effective, many compare to dbol without the water retention.

I do recommend throwing something else in on top with them though, in my experience most just dont have that crazy aggression that dbol or tren brings.

Superdrol plus something like a little halo or a smaller dose of dbol would seem like a good choice to me for meet day.

Thanks for the feedback westclock. Much appreciated.

The finaflex is what I am most worried about health wise. I am unsure whether I will be the one consuming it… not sure if I am up for risks like that.

I will try the superdrol for sure though. Maybe moderate dose daily, then preworkout only I could take like 20-30mg dbol? Or would you go more like 10-20mg on the dbol? That way I get the aggression and the strength?..

I agree with the dirt cheap. I know a site selling legit superdrol clones for 16.95 a bottle, 10mg each, 90 caps…
Freaking unbeatable…