T Nation

Interested in Carbolin 19

hey,

Just trying to educate myself a bit on anabolic supplements. I have come across quite a few, and am interested in Carbolin 19 from Biotest.
I am trying to work out exactly what it would do for me, and if it actually works.

Just would love to hear first hand from any of you guys if you have tried it, or if you can recomend anything better.

cheers guys

I did a one month cycle of it…
I think I got a little leaner from it. It also may have had a sort of stimulant like effect on me, but I’m not sure. Thats about it.

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
I did a one month cycle of it…
I think I got a little leaner from it. It also may have had a sort of stimulant like effect on me, but I’m not sure. Thats about it.[/quote]

I get leaner on Carbolin 19, plus I feel stronger and seem to recover noticeably quicker from my workouts.

It seemed to get kind of mixed results here. You either love it or hate it. I think it’s a great product.

Give it a shot. With a money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.

cheers guys, jus dont really feel like wasting my money on something useless.
As im normally stick to just the protein and the odd month of creatine for a boost.
Might give it a shot…

Whats the compound? theres no pct needed right?

[quote]mfzx25 wrote:
Whats the compound? theres no pct needed right? [/quote]

No, not at all. In fact I believe I remember one of the authors writing somewhere that it can be taken year round by means of the pill itself, or it being in HRX and Alpha Male.

it says something like “best results if used for at least one month” meaning a single bottle isn’t going to yield much of a result. i just got a bottle of it and will start it next week. i just hope it doesn’t make me feel like shit.

i tried yohimbee years ago and got wicked heart palpitations. i immediately threw the entire bottle in the trash.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
it says something like “best results if used for at least one month” meaning a single bottle isn’t going to yield much of a result. i just got a bottle of it and will start it next week. i just hope it doesn’t make me feel like shit.

i tried yohimbee years ago and got wicked heart palpitations. i immediately threw the entire bottle in the trash. [/quote]

My experience is that Carbolin 19-19 feels very different than yohimbine or yohimbie.

I can tolerate a small amount of yohimbine, but not yohimbie at all. Yohimbie makes me extremely nauseous and like a have the flu.

Carbolin 19-19 gives me a slight mental and physical boost, increases my muscular endurance, and improves my recovery. I also tend to lean out and get more muscular while on it.

I believe I’ve read that the active ingredient is heart healthy as well.