T Nation

Interested in Bodybuilding

Hi, I've been working out for a while now and my results have been ok. But I've been wanting to get into bodybuilding for a while now, but I have no idea where to go. Does any body know where I can find a bodybuilding gym in Downtown Los Angeles? Or where I can get started on bodybuilding?

Just get huge. And proportional. And have excellent genetics.

That's all bodybuilding is. Until a contest rolls around at least.

I've known some bodybuilders who train in 'non-bodybuilding' gyms. In fact, I'd venture to say that most gyms are non-bodybuilding gyms. Most gyms are non-powerlifting gyms as well. The general public tends to frown on people who make them feel bad about themselves, so seeing someone at your gym looking like a bodybuilder, while it would inspire the typical T-Nationer, would make the typical Planet-Fitness Goes feel like crap.

Learn about training, and bust your ass no matter where you train. There's no magic gyms you have to go to. Hell, I've seen some amazing competitors who train in their garages.

S

This isnt wrestling. You dont need anyone to spar with or train you. You do it mostly yourself. You might need a support system to keep you focused though..but. thats what friends and familiy are for.

The best thing you can do is read(not too much lol) and start training with or at least watching the big boys at your current gym train.

Preferably without glaring, a grin on your face, heavy breathing and slow 'itching' of the crotch...especially when they squat

Worked for me though.

It's amazing things you can get away with having a nice ass

I know the novelty of seeing a woman post on the internet will never wear off, but... really?

Cut the scotsman some slack, eh?
He just had his first Pendlay training session and his hormones got the better of him.

What you talking about? I was referring to my ass

Vomited yet?

Cheers!

Wait, you're taking the piss aren't you?

:slightly_smiling:

Hey I have a good joke for you...how do you tell when you're getting old? When you start having dry dreams and wet farts!