Interested In Alpha Male, Questions

I’m interested in Alpha Male, but I’ve never taken anything like it before and I have a few questions I’m hoping you can help answer.

I get physicals through my employer, is this something that would show up, or look bad, on a blood test?

I’m sure it helps with muscle building, but does it help with fat loss too?

I see it’s supposed to be cycled, if I take it for a couple months and achieve the goals I have, or just decide it’s not for me, what happens to the hormone levels? Do they return where they started or do I need to keep taking this once I start? Are there any negative effects if I stop?

How quickly are results typically seen?

Thanks!!

Greetings,

It will not show up on a blood test.

It is cycled through the week. 5 days on/2 days off.

It will not have a significant enough impact on hormone levels to have any effect of you decide to stop taking it.

From my personal experience, it’s not so much that it helps with fat loss, but more so fat gain prevention. It takes a LOT of eating for me to put on any sort of fat while I’m using it.

3 Likes

Great questions! There is nothing in Alpha Male that would show up on a blood test. Everything is completely legal and natural.

Elevated testosterone will help with fat loss, but it gets even better than that. The forskolin in Alpha Male is a pretty solid recomposition agent, helping you gain muscle and lose fat.

Since Alpha Male is a natural testosterone booster, if you do stop using it, your levels will likely return to whatever your personal baseline is. But, unlike steroids, since you’re boosting your own testosterone levels, there is no suppression so you won’t have a recovery period where your levels are significantly lower.

As with most supplements, it’s best to give them six to eight weeks to assess the full benefits.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

That does help, thank you! I just didn’t want my employer to think I was taking some steroid or something. Have you taken it? If so, what was you experience like?

No problem. You’re welcome.

I’ve used Alpha Male on and off for many years now. I definitely prefer how I feel when I’m using it (more energy, better mood, increased libido). I’m 37, and I feel like it is even more beneficial now.

I’m 43. I don’t think my T has started to drop, it doesn’t feel like it anyway. Frank Thomas said it would on TV so I figured a little extra boost to get my workouts better and get some stubborn body fat off couldn’t hurt.

If it’s something you’re able to do, getting some blood work done now wouldn’t be a bad idea. It can help establish a baseline for your testosterone level.

Either way, if you don’t feel like your levels have dropped significantly, then you probably don’t need TRT at this point, and Alpha Male could provide you with the boost you’re looking for.

I may do that. I’m not sure how much it would cost or if insurance would pay for it. I don’t think I need TRT either. I haven’t noticed a change in mood, energy or libido, but I could still use a little boost when it comes to training. Everything else is a nice side effect that comes with it.

I see the bottle says 1-2 pills twice a day. If I did 2 pills per day (1 am and 1 pm) instead of 4 I assume that will still be beneficial, right? At $50 a bottle I want to try to make them last, but I want to see results too.

Yeah, I’d start at the lowest dose to see if you get the results you’re looking for. You can always go up after a few weeks of testing it out.

Old thread but I’ve got a related question about Alpha Male so hopefully someone will see it. I lift fasted, when should I take it?

I lift fasted as well. I take it either before lifting, then again 6-8 hours afterwards OR I take it in the evening with my midnight shake and then again after lifting.

Thanks. It arrived today so I’ll take it in the morning before lifting