Interested in a Titan Katana

If you have so much info at your disposal, why the hell are you trying to buy on here? Why don’t you go to fortified iron where they actually have a classifieds section?

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
Ok this thread was not for getting advice, it was for looking for a potential sale, you have to remember that. i train with vets man, i work with Miguel ruelan, national benchpresser. I work with matt smith, potential national guy if he gets his deadlift up. Ive trained raw with Clint Weler, Dirk DeBoer, and yes, for a short time, Josh McMillan, all those guys are national powerlifters. If I need advice, Ill go to onw of them, but all i want from this thread is a potential sale, and im buying new, even if its an Inzer Blast. So lets just kill this thread eh? [/quote]

I don’t care who you talked to, excuse me, “worked with”, you getting a 46 F6 is a waste of time unless you really just want a bench shirt to wear for the sake of saying you wear one.

I will repeat my previous suggestions, either get a shirt that fits that you can handle or get strong enough to handle the one you’ve got. Buying stuff a size up with the hopes of growing into it is a waste of time and money.

Stronghold, dude, you don’t have to get offensive, all i mean by what i said was that i didnt need advice, ok. All I wanted was to see if anyone was selling… And man Im not lying to you when i say i train with people, its not like me and Josh did a squat workout together, all im saying is we talked alot bout shit, and he spotted me and gave me tips, i do work out with Smitty, and Miguel. but i think im done going to tis thread…BYE!

Doesn’t Matt Smith still train at Westside?

You’re posting here because you want to be a powerlifter, right? And you probably want to be a better powerlifter at that, right?

Then how about, since you’ve already admitted in this thread that you “pretty much don’t have any technique”, you get all of these ace lifters that you supposedly work with to show you how to bench in a shirt. Maybe after you do that, if you still can’t touch, you get stronger (heaven forbid anyone get stronger when they can just buy new gear to mask their weaknesses) so that you can handle a weight that’s heavy enough to get down with your newly learned technique.

Any bench shirt that’s worth half a fuck is going to take some degree of technique to get down, IMO. I spent 5 months getting to where I could touch in my Katana and it was worth it. It sounds like you couldn’t touch the first time you tried going to low boards and are now saying “fuck it” and bailing. You will go VERY FAR in powerlifting and life with that attitude.

Yeah stronghold, he doesn’t need your advice. Brauny’s met Josh Fuckin’ McMillan. He’s sponsored by Elite and his traps are practically eating his ears. Brauny’s trained with Matt Smith, Clint Weler, and Dirk DeBoer. What’s that you say? You’ve never heard of any of these guys? Well, they’re fucking important. They train RAWWWW(BERRY). They’re so hardcore they don’t do any of that pussy bicep work. So, obviously, he doesn’t need your help. Just because you’ve spent months learning your Katana, and being coached by one of the top benchers in the USAPL(which is for pussies anyway), doesn’t make you qualified to give Brauny96 here advice. He knows elite lifters, dammit!

You really need to stop going around giving everyone all this unsolicited advice. Everyone is tired of it, including me. I mean, I train with Chuck Vogelpohl, and we’re tight. Like my Ace briefs. I’ve even played with his PowerPohl. If I need squat advice, I’ll go to him, goddammit. And if I want advice on how to set up 5/3/1, I’ll just ask Wendler. I don’t need some nobody like YOU to help me with my training, when I have guys like Chuck Fought (he’s sponsored by Elite, btw) and the IPA’s top Pro Spotters to help.

I wear a 44 F6 at 220 (5’10") and can touch with 135lb. Take that for what you will.

I touched myself while wearing my 44 Katana weighing 243 lbs. the other day…and there was no weight on the bar…mmmmmwuuhahahahah

[quote]drdgmuro wrote:
I touched myself while wearing my 44 Katana weighing 243 lbs. the other day…and there was no weight on the bar…mmmmmwuuhahahahah[/quote]

That’s not creepy at all.

A 46 F6… the shirt that’s loose on me when my weight dips below 260. Whatever floats your boat, I guess, kid. How long will it take to get your bodyweight up to 240+? That’s about how long it will take for the shirt to do you much good.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
when i say i train with people, its not like me and Josh did a squat workout together, all im saying is we talked alot bout shit, and he spotted me and gave me tips, [/quote]

It’s alllll coming out now!!

I weigh about 225 and raw bench is 300 chest 45-46 inches. Would the F6 44 be a good fit for me? I have never used a bench shirt and do not claim to train with world class powerlifters although sometimes I do talk with college students at Ohio State who are powerlifters.

you guys are fucking assholes

[quote]drdgmuro wrote:
I touched myself
[/quote]

Me too.

[quote]biggun7997 wrote:
I weigh about 225 and raw bench is 300 chest 45-46 inches. Would the F6 44 be a good fit for me? I have never used a bench shirt and do not claim to train with world class powerlifters although sometimes I do talk with college students at Ohio State who are powerlifters.[/quote]

You know Abe and Mike? If you do, talk to them about it, they can help you out.

Based on this thread and his biceps thread, the OP is in serious need of some maturity and humility. It’ll only help you.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
the USAPL(which is for pussies anyway),

[/quote]

waitwaitwaitwait a moment. You can’t squat to depth, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m bumping to give you some advice.

Judging by the video you posted in the PR thread, the reason that you can’t touch is not your shirt, it’s because your technique sucks. It looks like you didn’t even TRY to tuck or pull the bar down. Tuck hard and pull the bar down as hard as you can and you will get it much farther.

The fact that you got it to a two board benching that way tells me your shirt isn’t too tight…I would tell you to get a smaller one if you can get to a two board with your elbows out at your sides.

Brauny96,

Talk to the folks at Liftinglarge or Anderson Powerlifting about getting sized properly. Look, get advice from folks not looking to bust your balls. This obviously ain’t the place. When you ask an honest question and someone tells you your spelling is messed up, you’r right, move on. Mostly wannabes here anyway with thousands of posts to their “credit”. LOL!
The Supertraining site has an area with equipment for sale.
Good luck

[quote]Island Strength wrote:
Mostly wannabes here anyway with thousands of posts to their “credit”. LOL!

[/quote]

SRSLY?

You need to get your facts straight before you start running your mouth buddy. There’s quite few who have contributed to this thread with good totals. AND thousands of posts.

im gonna listen to your advice and use my katana, also cuz i dont have the money anymore for a new shirt…
ill post my two board bench in it…