T Nation

Intensified Liquid Flavoring

How do you avoid getting this stuff on your hands and all over the place?

I love the taste, it’s just annoying having orange hands every time I workout…

Use an eye dropper to measure.

It’s accurate, easy to clean, and doesn’t make a mess.

Alright, it says to shake before use, quite necessary or no? Cause when I shake it and just take the cap off its already got me hands…

Not necessary.

Or at least, I never have, and have always been completely satisfied with it.

Alright, thanks gents!

I just pour, no need to measure by the capful.

Yeah, but then it will still drip down the side of the bottle and get all over crap…

[quote]skohcl wrote:
How do you avoid getting this stuff on your hands and all over the place?

I love the taste, it’s just annoying having orange hands every time I workout…[/quote]

Don’t handle the bottle like a retarded gorilla and you should be fine.

Pour better. Doesnt drip when i do it.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Pour better. Doesnt drip when i do it. [/quote]

exactly.

I just pour it in and havent spilled it since the first use. Dont be a retard.

Well, then I am retard as well. Why color the stuff at all?

[quote]chris666 wrote:
Well, then I am retard as well. Why color the stuff at all?[/quote]

The color allows one to distinguish between flavors in the event the wrapper comes off a bottle or you mix different products with different flavors.

It also allows one to judge by eye how much flavoring has been added, if simply pouring rather than measuring.

Guys, are you serious? In the (very unlikely) event the wrapper comes off, you could simply sample a bit to see which flavor it is. I also guess the only reason for pouring but not measuring would be not getting your hands dirty.

How about because it’s easier and faster?

I always pour the liquid flavoring; never measure it.

(Except for the first few times using it when I did use the cap, but rapidly abandoned doing so because it is unnecessary.)

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
How about because it’s easier and faster?

I always pour the liquid flavoring; never measure it.[/quote]
I actually find it easier using the cap as a sort of measuring cup, especially when I feel like mixing flavors.

Rather than eyeballing the amount being poured, I know that one cap Orange plus one-half cap Berry creates goodness. Likewise with just under-one cap Grape plus just under-one-half Berry.

Also, I find that giving the cap a quick little rinse and shake-dry pretty much totally reduces the chance of accidental drippage.

If mixing flavors I can definitely see the point of actually measuring, as fairly exact proportion can be important there.

[quote]chris666 wrote:
Guys, are you serious? In the (very unlikely) event the wrapper comes off, you could simply sample a bit to see which flavor it is. I also guess the only reason for pouring but not measuring would be not getting your hands dirty.[/quote]

Gotta agree with the OP there.

How hard is it to take a sip, or stick your tongue in the bottle like its a girls butthole.