Intense Knee Pain

Hi all,

I’m fairly new to the fitness world and I’ve been working out for a few years now. I’ve lost 50lbs but now I’m stalled. I try to lift a lot, squats, deadlifts, romanian deadlifts, lunges, etc. But my knees hurt constantly. The pain feels like it’s at the top of my knee and the knee cap itself radiates pain. I had a job where I was on my feet 7 hours straight walking briskly carrying 30lb trays. Now I have a job where the standing time is minimal and my knees still hurt after 6 months. When I work out regularly the knee pain gets worse and my ankles, wrists, and elbows will start hurting too. When I stop working out completely my knees still hurt.
I’m so frustrated, I don’t want to give up training and squats have always been one of my favorite exercises.
I’m not sure if it’s a form issue, dietary, vitamin deficiency, poor shoes?? Any ideas to strengthen my knees or joint health ideas? Or possible suggestions what else it could be?

See a doctor; an X-ray is probably the only thing that is going to give you a definitive answer.

Xrays and a Doc to make sure theres nothing really wrong.

Take supplements like Flameout, Curcumin to deal with inflamation.

Ice knees after training to reduce swelling and improve recovery.

Use a spin bike and do 20 minutes of high rpms (100+) and almost no load after lifting to help flush out toxins and get fresh blood through the joints.

Hope you find a way to adapt and overcome.