T Nation

insult or compliment?

I just heard this week that there is a new rumor going around where I work that I’m taking steroids. At first, I thought it was sort of offensive and degrading considering the hard work I put into my diet and training, but later I thought it was a pretty nice compliment. Hey, if someone is that jealous of the way I look, then I should be happy, right? I wish I could have the same confidence in my looks as whoever started the rumor, though. I wouldn’t let it bother me too much, but I work at the UN and rumors of illegal activity aren’t easy to deal with in such a political environment. I guess it shoots down my ideas of actually finding some of the good stuff and giving it a try. I don’t know why I posted this, but I was just here and thought I’d see if many others have been falsely accused as well

Well, I’d take it as a compliment, but be ready to defend yourself should the rumors become allegations. Not that I’d ever be accused of such things…

My senior year in high school started to do things rights with my diet, training, and lifestyle. I started to make pretty good gains, in size and strength. I ballooned up to 230 from 200 but there was plenty of fat gained. This process took about 7 months. When I finally figured out how to get rid of the fat and get ripped. People started talkin, I had a friends say that he heard that steroids make you loose alot of weight fast and that he thinks I was takin them. My training partner and fellow football player at the time who used to know

ALL THE TIME.