Insulin Use With GH

hi everyone

what in your opinion is the best way
to use gh {lets say around 4-6 iu a day}
with insulin {humilin r kind} in around
4-8iu a day

is taking this amount lets say 2 months
in a row, in a 6 day on 1 day off, a good choice?
for gaining mass ofcurse…

hey, i don’t have any experience with HGH or insulin, but i will add a bit of advice. my GF is diabetic, and that sucks. if you’re gonna use insulin, i’d suggest learning everything you can about diabetes…and be careful with it so you don’t end up diabetic yourself.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
From the research that I did when planning my own ‘ultimate’ cycle with (amongst other things) slin and GH, I would personally do it like this.

am: 2-3 iu GH, no insulin.
PWO: 2-3 iu GH, 6-8iu slin.

Personally I would never take slin for more than 1 month continously for fear of permanantly damaging my endogenous insulin manufacturing capabilities.

I would also try to get humalog as it is much quicker acting, therefore you only have to be ‘vigilant’ of hypoglycemia for around 3 hours max, instead of 6-8.

Also, make sure that you taper up your dose of slin so that you KNOW how your body reacts to the stuff. And follow a carb-loading protocol.

I think that if you added in some test to this, you could see some REALLY synergystic results.

hope this helps

PS - I’m saving my slin for a cycle of IGF1, pgf2a and test. If you can get hold of it, IGF would probably give you much more benefit for a lot less cost…

bushboy[/quote]

Dude,

That’s some advanced shit, there man. What kind of results do you get? Do you still mix your own for this, too? Are you using Chinese IGF?

RB

I might be wrong but I heard that pgf2a stuff cause some seriously volcanic anal eruptions. No?

thanks for the response.
i got insulin humlin-r kind {long acting}

how long after the work out can I do the shot? {i live 40min from the gym
and it will be a mess to take the slin in there}. is doing the shot 40min-60min
after the workout too much or its ok?

i second what BushBoy said…i would not suggest that any healthy person use long acting insulin. it is gonna mess up your own production, man…do what the BadBoy said and get some short acting stuff. you don’t wanna fuck around with your blood sugar like that…bad juju.

thanks agin…
well i will take it with me to the gym.
im now training to the world champ in bb in china in 23 of november so im going all out…
on the humilinr box said that after the first use thre is no need to keep it
in cold…any cooments on that?
some
guys says its need to be in cold all the time.any way if its ok to keep it in room temp so il take it with me to the jym.

well i train 2 aday{am pm}so il inject it after the am session…