T Nation

Insulin Syringe Problems

Hi guys,
This is just a quickie but it is really bothering me recently. I have 1ml insulin syringes which 1 inject 0.9ml through, however every time there is a tiny air bubble at the top which does not want to leave no matter what I do. I have tried everything to get it out but I end up losing too much oil.

This is really fucking with me because when I inject IM and have to aspirate, I cannot draw any bubbles from the muscle as this fucking little bubble just gets larger and nothing comes out of the muscle.
I didnt get much hands on experience in university with insulin syringes and never had this problem with larger syringes.

Can anyone help?

SB

Are you backloading them? Also heating up the oil and flicking the syringes multiple times normally clears even the most frustrating bubbles.

Good luck,
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Are you backloading them? Also heating up the oil and flicking the syringes multiple times normally clears even the most frustrating bubbles.

Good luck,
-PTD [/quote]

I havent been recently no. But the oil has been warmed up.

SB

You could try injecting 1.5-2x the volume of air into the vial over what your withdrawing, that will ensure that the oil fills the pin without forming bubbles in the first place. The other option is to use 2 slin pins
0.5cc each, then you could do Sub-Q or pretty much any muscle for IM.

Also whats the concentration of the blend? And are your slins 29g?

Cheers,
-PTD

You could try injecting 1.5-2x the volume of air into the vial over what your withdrawing, that will ensure that the oil fills the pin without forming bubbles in the first place. The other option is to use 2 slin pins

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

I think they are 30g. I will try that air trick lets hope it works. I may give the subQ a try, hopefully it wont hurt.

SB

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

woah, not trying to hijack but does tat mean you can pin AAS subQ?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

woah, not trying to hijack but does tat mean you can pin AAS subQ?[/quote]

Yes, in small amounts. I’ve done Test USP and Tren Acetate sub Q in the quad and abs, burns alot the first couple times you do it but after awhile the pain disappears. I got the idea from BBB. So I split my Tren A into 2x .5cc 50mg Injects and did it AM + Pre-WO. It got to the point where I could inject in about 20 seconds start to finish. Absolutely badass for ED injects. Combine that with backfilling slin pins and all of a sudden ED injects aren’t so much of a hassle :wink:

-PTD

I enjoy pinning (is that weird) so I also enjoy it taking me 3-5 mins every day… :S lol

crazy, my next cycle’s going to be prop though and something tells me that’d burn like hellfire.

Interesting to know though

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
crazy, my next cycle’s going to be prop though and something tells me that’d burn like hellfire.[/quote]

Yep.

Yes, in small amounts. I’ve done Test USP and Tren Acetate sub Q in the quad and abs, burns alot the first couple times you do it but after awhile the pain disappears. I got the idea from BBB. So I split my Tren A into 2x .5cc 50mg Injects and did it AM + Pre-WO. It got to the point where I could inject in about 20 seconds start to finish. Absolutely badass for ED injects. Combine that with backfilling slin pins and all of a sudden ED injects aren’t so much of a hassle :wink:

-PTD [/quote]

Can you describe the burning sensation? Pinning prop subq doesn’t hurt at first, but about 6 hours later it feels like a deep bruise and that pain lingers for about 18 hours.

Being able to pin Tren A subq would be really nice. I could even handle 2x a day test suspension if I could pin it subq.