Insulin Pre-Workout & Carb/Protein Drinks

Hey guys,
I’m posting in this forum because most aas users will give me better feedback about insulin use pre workout.
I’ve yrie running 10iu fast acting 30 min pre workout and 15 min later having 70g vitargo, 10g BCAA, and a preworkout with creatine and repeating this halfway through the workout (45 min later) with a protein shake at the end and a 70g low gi carb meal after training.

I’ve been reading of guys mixing their fast acting carbs with hydrolysed protein and am
Not understanding why. Even hydrolysed protein won’t uptake as fast as glucose/bcaa’s so are they running this to blunt the bodies natural insulin spike to minimise effects of going hypo or looking to shuttle a larger amino profile into the muscles?
I thought it would be counter productive.
Your thoughts and advise are appreciated ð???

Maybe they’re trying to be cheap. Bcca can get expensive.–both ideas ya have there are plausible for sure…a larger amino profile seems like a legit answer…I’m nowhere ready to mess with insulin yet. I’m still trying to perfect my diet-let alone eating like that WITH insulin…good luck tho!

[quote]Chaotic wrote:g.

I’ve been reading of guys mixing their fast acting carbs with hydrolysed protein and am
Not understanding why. Even hydrolysed protein won’t uptake as fast as glucose/bcaa’s so are they running this to blunt the bodies natural insulin spike to minimise effects of going hypo or looking to shuttle a larger amino profile into the muscles?
I thought it would be counter productive.[/quote]
Actually BCAA’s alone give nowhere near the fastest possible absorption rate: the maximal absorption rate of free amino acid transport is much less than that of di and tripeptides, which have different transporters. The GI tract is much more optimized to absorb them than to absorb free amino acids.

(Which makes sense, as natural digestion yields much more di and tripeptides than free amino acids.)