T Nation

Insulin/GH/IGF-1 or What?

I have question for all of you vets. I have been doing aome research and reading some posts. I am an athlete who gets tested and I am looking into HGH or IGF1…insulin.

I am a sprinter-type athlete so my goals are to be strong and have awesome recovery. Not really looking to get huge like abodybuilder just stack on a little LBM and be able to bounce back from a wicked workout.
In your opinions would you reccomend HGH/IGF just insulin! or a combination of the 2? What will address my goals here.
If so what dossess does a sprinter-type look for I am asuming the requirements are less than that for a bodybuilder looking to gain mass.

I am appreciate any specific advice or a point in the right direction.

Honestly Iw ouldnt mess with Insulin. Not enough bang for the sides… As in Death and Diab.

HGH is good. Im currenlty looking into IGF-LR3.

Insuline and hgh are not going to get you popped bro! They don’t show up!!
blood sugar may show high marks…hell, tell em you ate a kit kat before you ran!! As for the igf1, I don’t know much about it.

2 cents,
bis

All these hormones work best if you stack it with something like test. I am on HGH for about 3 months now and up to 3.5IU’s a day and still going up. I haven’t noticed anything big as in mass but I have gotten leaner and the fat to mass is evening out. I am also on 100mg test cyp a week because I am on TRT.

My reason for HGH was because I have a separated shoulder and I am trying to speed up the healing process. In about 3-4 more months I will running another cycle and still be on the HGH.

If I were you include some test in there because you get more benefits out of it. If you are a sprinter and get tested then maybe go with a shorter ester test like test prop so it clears out faster.

Thanks for the replies. Actually the more I read the more I am leaning to Insulin and IGF1. From what I am reading these done in combination post workout give awesome recovery. Niehter wil give massive gains but I don’t want that…just a little strength but mostly the ability to raise the training volume and not suuffer the consequences. HGH is too much $ for the results that won’t really be noticable unless stacked with the above 2 or AAS.

I’m going to continue to read more on this but in terms of recovery and bang for the buck…insulin and IGF1 are leading the way…plus there is no test for these that is reliable yet. Thanks for the input so far I appreciate it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Interesting thread, I will definate;y be doing HGH soon, A friend just got himself 700 pounds worth of genotropin, I am very jealous as I do not have that sort of cash right now, I am also interested to see his results.

Steriods have made me bigger but I am a lot slower and a less fit, I am also getting more injuries.

Any further info advice on HGH would be very much appreciated by me, I was going to stack with a long estered test.

Also to the OP, my wife is a I grade nurse (very high up) and she said to me that if she wanted to kill herself she would inject insulin. Please be very very careful with that shit, I know some proper hardcore juicers that would not even consider isulin.

I appreciate the concern over the Insulin. From what I gather taking the proper steps will significantly reduce the sides or chances of coma etc…

Using the right insulin needles for example…ensuring that there are plenty of post injection carb/sugars to prevent any hypo-shock…starting with small dosses and working up to a point that is managable. Also I plan on including my girlfriend on the injections so she can abaysit me should anything go wrong. we both have some medical backgrounds I trained as a MEdical Assisatnt while doing my Pre-Med and have over a thousand hours of injection admin logged. Its the research I’m lacking and that is why I’m reading everything I can get my hands on and buting the vets balls on this board!..I have a couple of months before I plan on starting so by then I should be well versed and I will just need the real-life experience.

As for HGH the reviews are mixed. It’s definetly not a mass gainer (which I don’t want) It helps with recovery which would benefit me but when you compare price to benefit…IGF1 and Insulin over come HGH. IMO. For me personally its all about recovery and it seems like I will get a nice anabolic state of recovery without ‘growing too much’.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
Interesting thread, I will definate;y be doing HGH soon, A friend just got himself 700 pounds worth of genotropin, I am very jealous as I do not have that sort of cash right now, I am also interested to see his results.

Steriods have made me bigger but I am a lot slower and a less fit, I am also getting more injuries.

Any further info advice on HGH would be very much appreciated by me, I was going to stack with a long estered test.

Also to the OP, my wife is a I grade nurse (very high up) and she said to me that if she wanted to kill herself she would inject insulin. Please be very very careful with that shit, I know some proper hardcore juicers that would not even consider isulin.

How much Jino did he get for 700 sheets? about 200iu? Steroids have made you bigger, but it is you who have made yourself slower and less fit. I don’t mean to sound harsh, but if you ignore your energy system work and just stick to heavy weights, you have no stimulus to be ‘fit’ or fast. I make sure that I do bag work and kick practice, and my fitness is almost as good now as when I was tested for the fire service with a VO2max of 60, 4 yrs ago… I too have considered that if I ever were to ‘euthanase’ myself, it would either be with 100iu of insulin into a main vein, or an overdose of morphine… LOL (kinda)…[/quote]

for sure I have let the cardio work slip, and its not due to the steriods that I have become unfit rather my training schedule, its just so hard to find the enegy to fit it all in.
Im not sure what this guy is getting, he gets a 10 day supply for ?140, and he has bought 50 days supply I do not know how many IU’s he gets per day, he only sent me a text to tell me about it, but I am very interested to find out more. My research leads me to believe that taking HGH for 50 days will not really do much.