T Nation

Insulin+Androsol

I am planning on using Androsol and Methoxy-7 in conjunction with a new diet proposed by oliver starr. It advocates the use of insulin, super high protein intake, and low carb intake. Would this diet minimize potential gains from the Androsol? Also, which type of insulin should be used? He claims a substantial muscle gain is to be expected…

What I have done along those lines, inspired by Oliver’s article, is to keep carbs quite moderate (nowhere near the amount people say you need per IU of insulin) and use very high protein, like 65 grams per meal or MRP and eating every 2 hours. This works very well while on steroids and I’d expect it to work very well on Androsol. It’s NOT the way to go if there’s no particular reason to limit calories, because even say 450 g of protein is only 1800 calories per day, there’s little point while on steroids of using huge amounts of fat, and so if the idea is not calorie restriction then carbs are what take up the rest… there’s nothing else left besides protein, fat and carbs! (Well there’s alcohol…)

Insulin R is the type to be used, and make sure you have several meals after taking the insulin, say every 2 hours over the next 8 hours at least. So it is not suitable to train late at night, inject insulin after the workout, eat and go to sleep. The doses Oliver reported are very workable and as he said, if you go up with time as high as he did per day, expect to produce glucose insensitivity in yourself, which is probably not a good thing.

So if maximum muscle gains are my interest, you’re saying I should up my carbs? I train @ 1pm. Should I do one injection of insulin a day (right after my workout) or do two(one when waking up and one after working out)? When I eat every 2 hours after my injection, what should be the ratio of my macronutrients? Since I’ll be eating higher carbs, I take it that I won’t have to eat as much protein as Starr advocates. If using Androsol @ 120 sprays / day, what do you ESTIMATE will be the added muscle gains? This is my first time using insulin, so thanks for the info…