Instinctive Training - Full Body Everyday

He was for training like this before he never did it.

[quote]jb99 wrote:
No, I am actually curious to see how it has worked for you. If you could post your stats and some pics of your physique maybe we can gauge its effectiveness. [/quote]

OP sent me this.
He got a job where he had to sit down all day (chair tester) and lost a bit of muscle since then.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]PowerliftingBBer wrote:
I have in the past trained fullbody 4 times a week and worked great[/quote]

LOL!!!

[/quote]

Obviously he’s saying that while he was training fullbody, he worked great, and was awarded employee of the month. Being named employee of the month changed his life, and he now has an in-ground pool full of caviar. He has investments in textiles and regularly meets with asian buisnessmen.

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

LOL!!!

[/quote]

Obviously he’s saying that while he was training fullbody, he worked great, and was awarded employee of the month. Being named employee of the month changed his life, and he now has an in-ground pool full of caviar. He has investments in textiles and regularly meets with asian buisnessmen. [/quote]

But he never did it.

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

LOL!!!

[/quote]

Obviously he’s saying that while he was training fullbody, he worked great, and was awarded employee of the month. Being named employee of the month changed his life, and he now has an in-ground pool full of caviar. He has investments in textiles and regularly meets with asian buisnessmen. [/quote]

But he never did it.
[/quote]

LOL!

Well, since construction workers do have better physiques than bodybuilders, you may be on to something

[quote]thogue wrote:
Well, since construction workers do have better physiques than bodybuilders, you may be on to something
[/quote]

the truth prevails

Everybody wanna be a construction worker, ain’t nobody want to lift no heavy ass girders.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Everybody wanna be a construction worker, ain’t nobody want to lift no heavy ass girders.[/quote]

Big Ron says Amen.

1. Obviously your body works as a unit. [/quote]

No it doesn’t. Otherwise Walmart employees wouldn’t need seminars on how to lift a box without putting their backs out of commission. Instinctive training? I think not.

[quote]roybot wrote:

No it doesn’t. Otherwise Walmart employees wouldn’t need seminars on how to lift a box without putting their backs out of commission. Instinctive training? I think not.[/quote]

Would’ve been better put as ‘your body is meant to work as a unit’

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

No it doesn’t. Otherwise Walmart employees wouldn’t need seminars on how to lift a box without putting their backs out of commission. Instinctive training? I think not.[/quote]

[/quote]

When doing what, specifically?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

When doing what, specifically? [/quote]

Moving.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Moving.[/quote]

Oh ok. I thought you were talking about trying to build really big muscles.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Moving.[/quote]

Oh ok. I thought you were talking about trying to build really big muscles.
[/quote]

Nah - just stacking shelves at Walmart.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Moving.[/quote]

This would be false. Your body is designed to do tons of shit, not to simply be trapped in some limited box made by self appointed gurus on the internet.

Once again, to scratch your ass, all you need is one hand and fingers. Why some of you think every muscle group need be involved in this action is flat out retarded.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

Seems like you totally missed my point.

Everybody wanna be a construction worker, ain’t nobody want to lift no heavy ass girders.[/quote]

hahahahahahaha

[quote]JPuxHenri wrote:

Big Ron says Amen.[/quote]

LOL that made my night.

My uncle who does construction has some big ass forearms, that’s it besides his pot belly and tiny upper arms. Not the first person i would ask advice from for getting huge.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
sounds as strange as that 200 pullups a day routine steel12 had…whatever happened to that guy[/quote]

He was doing great with it… until THAT happened.