Instense Site

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Has anyone checked this out. Intense stuff.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/

[/quote]

yup I was a member before it was invite-only.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
this looks like the Rotten.com website. [/quote]

I remember that site from back in the day. Dont need to look a the site, saw enough of that in real life working ER just like Heavy has himself.

I will say that trauma is not only a visual thing it is also an olfactory and auditory thing as well.

One picture of a burnt up kid with his bike was enough for me. Fucked up site, fucked up people enjoy that shit.

I’ll pass.

I visited that site once after it was linked on this forum. I watched a video where a guy jumped into a body of water, hit a cement barrier, split his face right down the middle, and survived. The video ended in the ER showing doctors mashing his face back together, raspy breath of the guy and all. Inexplicably I attempted to watch a video of some Eastern European scumbags filming their murders; after a few seconds of them bashing a dying man’s skull with a bat, I was done for good and officially retired from the site forever. I understand the “can’t help but look” aspect of the whole thing, but I don’t need to watch that shit to be reminded that people often do indescribably horrifying things.

OP, what is wrong with you?