T Nation

Instant Sunburn

SPF required.

Lol why is people getting hurt so funny

Darwin strikes again.

If there is one kind of person I enjoy more than all others, its the YD’s (young & dumb) becuase they bring me just more joy than this old heart can stand.

He stopped, dropped, and rolled. Very smart.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
He stopped, dropped, and rolled. Very smart.[/quote]

yeah he handled that surprisingly well for someone doing something so stupid to begin with.

Was he smashing a molotov cocktail with a stick?

.greg.

What is it that he hits that blows up?

His last words, which are probably similar to the last words of 50% of stupid people, PROBABLY went something like this: “hey guys, watch this!”

The real tragedy is that our educational system FAILS to educate people about the tenants of basic physics.

In some cases, like this one, it wouldn’t make a damn bit of difference. May his poor, flawed genetics be weeded out of the gene pool. Fucking idiot.

Those videos where a kid just slams a bike into his balls or gets another kid to kick him in the nuts really hard confuse me.
I mean, if you try to jump a bike and fail, at least I can see what you were trying to do…but getting another kid to hoof your nuts, and just that, doesn’t compute with me.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Those videos where a kid just slams a bike into his balls or gets another kid to kick him in the nuts really hard confuse me.
I mean, if you try to jump a bike and fail, at least I can see what you were trying to do…but getting another kid to hoof your nuts, and just that, doesn’t compute with me.[/quote]

oh like this?

It’s called a dare or look at me. One of those two.

I think he hits it with a rake.

I’ve been showing these to my son for years…don’t be this guy kind of talk. He did admit to eating a hot pepper and got sick to his stomach and learned his lesson, time will tell. Brings back memories, stupid ones lol.

Why don’t chicks do dumb shit like this? If they do it’s probably “I dare you to try out this new hair color, or nail polish” Girls do not kick each other in the snatch for shits and giggles I suspect.

Y’know…even that one has the guy who’s jumping doing a cool flip…so that’s worth the price of viewing.

There are other clips close to that where they just seem to do really dumb shit where there was no possibility of anything cool coming out of it.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
It’s called a dare or look at me. One of those two.

I think he hits it with a rake.

I’ve been showing these to my son for years…don’t be this guy kind of talk. He did admit to eating a hot pepper and got sick to his stomach and learned his lesson, time will tell. Brings back memories, stupid ones lol.

Why don’t chicks do dumb shit like this? If they do it’s probably “I dare you to try out this new hair color, or nail polish” Girls do not kick each other in the snatch for shits and giggles I suspect. [/quote]

I’ll tell you a secret…it’s because because girls aren’t as stupid as boys.

But do not fret…we get our revenge. Men are smarter than women. Ten fold!

[quote]sen say wrote:
What is it that he hits that blows up?[/quote]

It’s a can of WD-40.

Wow, that Melanotan stuff is volatile.

This seems fitting for the occasion…

Edit: if it works…

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Those videos where a kid just slams a bike into his balls or gets another kid to kick him in the nuts really hard confuse me.
I mean, if you try to jump a bike and fail, at least I can see what you were trying to do…but getting another kid to hoof your nuts, and just that, doesn’t compute with me.[/quote]

oh like this?[/quote]

that back flip was pretty sweet though.

Am I the only one who thought the slowed down OHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK side-splittingly funny???

Just goes to show why AFV is so popular…fuck i love that show. Watching people just completely wreck themselves doing stupid shit makes my day.

Ok, the swing video:

What kind of person lets someone do that them? I mean, at least the guy on the swing knows he’s about to deliver the most epic nutshot ever, and make people laugh, but I can’t even begin to fathom the other guys decision making process. Who wakes up thinking, “Hmmm today is a good day to get back flip kicked in the balls?”

I lol’ed hard at both vids.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Ok, the swing video:

What kind of person lets someone do that them? I mean, at least the guy on the swing knows he’s about to deliver the most epic nutshot ever, and make people laugh, but I can’t even begin to fathom the other guys decision making process. Who wakes up thinking, “Hmmm today is a good day to get back flip kicked in the balls?”

I lol’ed hard at both vids. [/quote]

I bet he’s probably just a fat awkward kid with no friends and he’s that desperate to be “one of the guys.” Of course they all laugh later about how dumb he is for letting them do it.