T Nation

Inspired (Self-Experimentation)

Well after reading Warren Scott Smith’s two articles I’m pretty inspired about self-experimentation.

I’m young and healthy and fairly certain my body can take some curves (for now). So what do you guys want to see me do? I’m not going to change my workout program cause I’m seeing some good results (plus changing it constantly beats the whole point of a plan). So basically my options are in the diet / rest / supplements category.

My first thought was to do one of those hardcore full body cleanses, I’ve always been curious to see if those would do anything, any suggestions for self-experiments and what you would like to see would be appreciated.

Do whatever you want to do. Why worry about others opinions?

If you want to lose body fat I’d suggest trying the velocity diet for a month or two or just going mostly natural with low carbs. But it’s up to you.

Lets experiment with Crack Cocaine.

[quote]Shammy wrote:
Well after reading Warren Scott Smith’s two articles I’m pretty inspired about self-experimentation.

I’m young and healthy and fairly certain my body can take some curves (for now). So what do you guys want to see me do? I’m not going to change my workout program cause I’m seeing some good results (plus changing it constantly beats the whole point of a plan). So basically my options are in the diet / rest / supplements category.

My first thought was to do one of those hardcore full body cleanses, I’ve always been curious to see if those would do anything, any suggestions for self-experiments and what you would like to see would be appreciated.[/quote]

You should try one of those ultra-hardcore colon clean thingys. The type that remove the five pounds of undigested red meat impacted into the average Americans lower GI tract.

I am kinda serious.