Inspirational PL/Strongman Sub-200 lbs

TOM MARTIN…

Damn, that’s impressive. How tall is he? looks pretty lanky.

5’10". I think he’s only been powerlifting for a year or two.

I don’t know about inspirational but I have had some good training lately and compete in the 200lb class in strongman. nationals is a month away…

I keep a training log on here

I’ll look through my links and find some other 200lb strongman stuff

Back when Tom Mutaffis was still 200lbs

this thread is pure awesome

Kalle, both your posts were awesome and inspirational. I really liked your stuff, power to ye mate!

Mutaffis is a beast… is he really drug free? Seems so incredible to me if he is.

[quote]NobbyTheLion wrote:
Kalle, both your posts were awesome and inspirational. I really liked your stuff, power to ye mate!

Mutaffis is a beast… is he really drug free? Seems so incredible to me if he is.[/quote]

Thanks man, this was the winning performance last year in the 200lb class at nationals

Awesome! Thanks for posting that, man! really great to watch, I was pretty oblivious to the existance of this wonderful sport at these weight classes, I am very happy to see it as alive and kicking as it is here.

[quote]NobbyTheLion wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for posting that, man! really great to watch, I was pretty oblivious to the existance of this wonderful sport at these weight classes, I am very happy to see it as alive and kicking as it is here.[/quote]

Its growing! This years nationals is going to be nuts! I’m doing everything I can to be able to keep up. Some of this weekends training

I’ll try to find some other 200 or lower videos as well This thread could be good lets all contribute!

2009s champion