Inspirational Music

neil diamond’s “coming to america”

I whupped batmans ass- Wesley Willis

rollins band or pantera. all you will ever need in the gym.

[quote]conwict wrote:
Rage Against the Machine. Driving jagged guitar, great rhythm, and practically the best songwriting of the 90s. Here are some lyrics, and realize that they are seamless in the songs - they don’t bog down the songs just because of their politically charged content, in fact they are incredibly energetic. I think it doesn’t get better than rage for pump-up music. You get motivated and pumped but you actually get pissed off because they’re so right about inequality, etc!

What we don’t know keeps the contracts alive and movin’. They don’t burn the books they just remove 'em.

Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes, not need, just feed the war cannibal animal, I walk the corner to the cemetery that used to be the library.

Stroll through the shanties and the cities remain. Same bodies buried hungry but with different last names. Pick a point on the globe, yes the picture?s the same.

A bank, a church, a myth, a hearse, a mall, a loan, a child dead at birth. A white hooded judge and a syringe and a vein. A field full of slaves some corn and some debt. There?s a ditch full of bodies, the check for the rent. A mass without roofs, a prison, a jail.[/quote]

From “Maria”
And now she got a quota
The needle and thread crucifixion
Sold and shipped across the new line of Mason Dixon

From “Vietnow”
Let’s capture this AM mayhem
Undressed and blessed by the Lord
The power pendulum swings by the umbilicial cord
Shock around the clock, from noon to noon
Men grabbin the mics and stuff em into the womb
Terror is the product you push
Well I’m a truth addict… ah shit I got a headrush.

From “Down Rodeo”
In the ruins there’s a network for the toxic rock
Schoolyard to precinct, suburbs to project block
Bosses broke south for new flesh and a factory floor
The remains left chained to the powder war

Godamn, this should be a whole thread…

I have found that Killswitch Engage is a great motivator. Either End of Heartache or Alive or Just Breathing works great.

Mate,Dont be ashamed to live in the best country in the world.

Anyway for your music,cant go wrong with Shannon Noll :smiley:

Peace

HHH

Rollins Band, SOAD, Tool, Helmet for lifting. For cardio(Ugh), I usually plug into the tv at the gym. espn bs or a game helps the time pass.

Coalesce - 00:12 Revolution in Listening

One of the guys on our lifting club did a highlight reel with “brothers of metal” by manowar playing in the background.

Awesome song, and very specific.

Have you seen the matrix?

If so, Rob dougan- clubbed to death

very motivating

Jeff Buckley- Grace, Hallelujah?

Metallica hands down!! They have aggressive guitar,bass, ands Lars Ulrich kicks major ass on the drums,man .It takes my training to another level,brother!! Oh yeah!

[quote]DLboy wrote:
Arch Enemy - nemesis.[/quote]

Good call. One of my favorites. Very heavy tune. Also, from Arch Enemy: We will rise (hostile song), Dehumanization, Leader of the Rats. Hell, all of their music. Angela Gossow is a hottie, and hostile.

Check out Strapping Young Lad-Love? Crank it up, and nail your speakers to the floor.

I jam some other stuff at deafening volumes, but most of you would call me a sissy (even though the guitars are INSANE on these bands) so I’m keeping it all to myself. It’s kinda good to be stingy.

Death,Slayer,Hatebreed,Pantera, and a little Britney Spears.