Inspiration Video

Just thought you guys would like to see this vid for inspiration.

Not trying to sell whatever the hell the program is, just the guy in it is amazing

That was a GREAT video, thanks for posting.

wow

That… made… my day. My week. Wow. Truly inspiring. Thank you!

Renee

I don’t feel the least bit inspired…what’s wrong with me?

Speculation:

a) You don’t find it interesting to see people surpass themselves.

b) You haven’t had to overcome adversity.

Either way, it doesn’t really matter if it inspires you. It’s cool for other people, so try another thread.

Renee

That’s fantastic…

Great Vid!!! But I can’t lie…I was getting a little nervous for that cat during the 10 sec. push-up.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Great Vid!!! But I can’t lie…I was getting a little nervous for that cat during the 10 sec. push-up.[/quote]

Me too.

[quote]Digity wrote:
I don’t feel the least bit inspired…what’s wrong with me?[/quote]

Your avatar video is too awesome to allow any other videos to inspire you.

I was only a bit impressed, I wish i knew more about what he achieved and how he achieved it. So he can’t walk, and after three weeks of stretching and doing some slow push ups he can run?

I think it’s admiral what he did, but I’m just not someone who’s easily inspired by others. I don’t have any role models or anything like that.

[quote]forkknifespoon wrote:
So he can’t walk, and after three weeks of stretching and doing some slow push ups he can run?[/quote]

No. Learning to do the headstand took 3 weeks.

The running video was taken on day 282.

[quote]Digity wrote:
I don’t feel the least bit inspired…what’s wrong with me?[/quote]

If you only had a brain…or a heart…or courage like that man does!

Click your heels together Dorothy and fly back to Kansas

[quote]4est wrote:
forkknifespoon wrote:
So he can’t walk, and after three weeks of stretching and doing some slow push ups he can run?

No. Learning to do the headstand took 3 weeks.

The running video was taken on day 282.[/quote]

That clears it up a bit, i really was spacing out during the video. It looked like the program was some sort of home physical therapy routine. I’m a bit cynical, but I guess I would just question if this wasn’t something that could have been accomplished quicker by a physical therapy clinic and maybe a few anti-inflammatory steroidal injections. It’s great he did it on his own, but did he really do it on his own? He had the help of the program right?

Good for him, he seemed happy. Much better work then too many people who do nothing about controllable circumstances.

I guess if I knew the guys background story a bit more I’d feel more inspired. Maybe he couldn’t walk before because he never really gave it a real effort. Maybe he was just being lazy and complacent about his situation and now finally he put in an effort. Not sure…but yeah, good for him regardless.