T Nation

Insane Leg Day

First things first, this is my first post!

Seriously though, just wanted to share this…I banged up my right knee about 3 weeks ago, nothing major, but a minor sprain and some swelling. I figured it best to lay off the legs for 2 weeks to let it heal… No problem… Tonight I got back into and got the craziest pumps imaginable. A couple of light sets of back squats, some heavy leg press sets and I was toast. Felt great!

Is there a point to this post, or did you just want to get it off your chest?

I was actually expecting a crazy leg workout not light squats, and some leg press for a pump

This one time, I chewed up a bunch of sunflower seeds the shells totally scratched my ass up on the way out.

Congrats on the three-fer sentence!

one time i did that too kay bye

awesome!

Damn you guys are rough on this poor OP. The responses are funny though. lol

I only wear boxer briefs on squat day because my boxers split in half otherwise.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
This one time, I chewed up a bunch of sunflower seeds the shells totally scratched my ass up on the way out.[/quote]

this is one really chaps my ass

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
I only wear boxer briefs on squat day because my boxers split in half otherwise.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHA took me 4 pairs of boxers to figure this one out. i was cursing out gap so hard for giving up.

if you wear synthetic boxers you shouldn’t have that problem. I wear these lightweight polyester type boxers and they stretch quite a bit so they don’t tear when I squat.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
if you wear synthetic boxers you shouldn’t have that problem. I wear these lightweight polyester type boxers and they stretch quite a bit so they don’t tear when I squat. [/quote]

Your avatar is freakin hilarious!

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:
drummerofgod89 wrote:
I only wear boxer briefs on squat day because my boxers split in half otherwise.

HAHAHAHAHHA took me 4 pairs of boxers to figure this one out. i was cursing out gap so hard for giving up.

[/quote]

Haha yeah, only took me two pairs after I figured that one out. The first time it ever happened, I thought my actual gym shorts had split in half. I checked really quickly to see if anyone was looking, but no one had seemed to notice. I then checked my actual shorts, only to find out it was only my boxers.

The second time it happened, I didn’t even stop my set–just kept on squatting. When the actual ripping happens, it doesn’t sound like a typical ripping noise. It sounds more like a popping noise, not unlike when a balloon pops.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
if you wear synthetic boxers you shouldn’t have that problem. I wear these lightweight polyester type boxers and they stretch quite a bit so they don’t tear when I squat. [/quote]

Synthetic boxers, you say? Where would I get my hands on a pair of those?

[quote]

Synthetic boxers, you say? Where would I get my hands on a pair of those?[/quote]

just go to walmart and check the athletic section by the weight shit. I know athletic works makes cheap ass…i beleive they call them compression shorts…sorta like underarmour but for you nuts.

OP-shoulda worked the hyyyoooggeee tri-fecta and hit the teardrop hard with some crazy leg extensions

Today I walked up the stairs.

And I was like, dude, killer pump!

I was going to start a thread about it, but it looks like i’ve been beaten to the punch by something far lamer.

All those stairs for nothing.

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
I only wear boxer briefs on squat day because my boxers split in half otherwise.[/quote]

You wear clothes when you work out? Odd.

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
if you wear synthetic boxers you shouldn’t have that problem. I wear these lightweight polyester type boxers and they stretch quite a bit so they don’t tear when I squat.

Synthetic boxers, you say? Where would I get my hands on a pair of those?[/quote]

mine are from perry ellis, http://www.bizrate.com/mensunderwear/oid181800674.html

90% polyester, 10% spandex. I’ve had pairs for several years and they still look brand new. Plus you don’t even need to dry them after you wash them, they literally are dry in under an hour from just the air.

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:

OP-shoulda worked the hyyyoooggeee tri-fecta and hit the teardrop hard with some crazy leg extensions[/quote]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahahahha dude if he was doing two a days he could do a hip abductor machine / hip adductor machine super set in the evening.

also I think I found a picture of the OP

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Pipes06 wrote:

OP-shoulda worked the hyyyoooggeee tri-fecta and hit the teardrop hard with some crazy leg extensions

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhahahahha dude if he was doing two a days he could do a hip abductor machine / hip adductor machine super set in the evening.

also I think I found a picture of the OP[/quote]

LLMMMAAAAAOOOOOO…i peed…in my pants…