Insane Feats of Strength Video

I’d put this in the conditioning section as thats all it is…lets see the skinny twats with some atlas stones or doing the farmers walk with 150kg in each hand!!

Man Id love to see Pudzianowski, Savickas, or Pfister try some of this stuff.

I’d like to see them skinny twats doing that parkour shit when they are in their 30’s & 40’s!!!

2:07 and 3:07, fuck that.

Why is a 180kg5 bounced deadlift or a 2001 strong? Or for that matter 140kg*3 ATG squat strong?
These guys are good at what they do but not in the gym

I liked it better when this thread was dead.

Wonder how his joints felt after a session like that.

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:
2:07 wins, more of that less of everything else in this thread.

Sony Music Entertainment is worse than Hitler.

All Amazing videos and agree they are feats of strength. Here is one of mine. Hope you enjoy. I have the red shorts on

[quote]NoWeights wrote:
All Amazing videos and agree they are feats of strength. Here is one of mine. Hope you enjoy. I have the red shorts on

what’s your squat bench deadlift military press?

first off, I enjoyed the videos, very impressive and entertaining.

but i sort of agree with the people who are saying this is the wrong forum for this stuff.

I have said it before, I cant do the stuff these guys are doing, I doubt they can deadlift 600 plus and overhead 300 plus either.

circus acrobats and competitive gymnasts can do this sort of stuff…and you would not post a ring routine or a clip of the circ de soleil on this forum would you?

All these dudes obviously have backgrounds in Gymnastics and maybe some martial arts…Im a bodybuilder/powerlifter, but amazed at there muscle and body control