Insane Feats of Strength Video

that was badass, superb! thanx for the video! some stuff to pick up and learn from here!

That’s my favorite video, damn impressive skills!

[quote]fredarn wrote:

That’s my favorite video, damn impressive skills![/quote]

Dude, cool video! I like the camera angles and the movement style.

Where are they from?

I would vote for an Freestyle “lifting” or “Trick” (or something close to it) section on this forum, because you can say what you want, but these guys are strong and some are really well build.

Here is another video from some other guys:

Not as impressive as the last ones, but still worth a look.
See http://www.trickstutorials.com/ for more videos for these guys. On the site they also talk about training.
also see the ‘Scorch’. One warning though: They are real douchebags. :slight_smile:

[quote]Fulldeplex wrote:

[quote]fredarn wrote:

That’s my favorite video, damn impressive skills![/quote]

Dude, cool video! I like the camera angles and the movement style.

Where are they from?
[/quote]

Think they are from one of the former Soviet/Russian countries… Somewhere around there…

They are from Latvia! Oleg Vorslav | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos One of the guys’ myspace.

What about these two:

Jeez that is some impressive adductor strength and shoulder stability.

[quote]Chris The Great wrote:
Jeez that is some impressive adductor strength and shoulder stability.[/quote]

Don’t forget insane neck strength!

Very impressive and a little bit gay. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to renew the objection that none of this is even related to strongman training or competitions. Stop feeding this garbage and go post this on some step aerobic website. This forum is about lifting heavy shit, and this website is about getting big lifting heavy shit. Not dancing in the air like a fairy.

GTFO.

[quote]Cgunz wrote:
I’m going to renew the objection that none of this is even related to strongman training or competitions. Stop feeding this garbage and go post this on some step aerobic website. This forum is about lifting heavy shit, and this website is about getting big lifting heavy shit. Not dancing in the air like a fairy.

GTFO.[/quote]

So lifting a 200 pound man with one arm or doing body-ups like it is a walk in the park is not ‘lifting heavy shit’? I would like to see you do it.

You GTFO…

You got peanut butter in my chocolate!

GTFO

[quote]bilj wrote:
You got peanut butter in my chocolate!

GTFO[/quote]

Two great tastes that taste great together!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
The guy in the first vid’s name is Hannibal. He’s got a few vids on youtube, and he’s obviously really immpressive. Check out the Bartendaz for similar stuff.

I had never heard of Livewire but typed his name into youtube and this was the first vid that popped up-

That dude’s bananas.

[/quote]
ive always admired the activity, it would be amazing to do that myself but i lack courage and i probably weigh to much for the flying of it. it sucks that countries ban that activity, it just makes the people that can do it want to do it more. god bless them for it

[quote]Cgunz wrote:

GTFO.[/quote]

On page one, there was a video that was posted from a website called Tricks Tutorials. The dude “Antoine” is Antoine Vaillant. He looks like he lifts heavy shit.

Oh, here is some ‘heavy’ lifting from the Tricks Tutorials founder, and Antoine.

[quote]kellerdp wrote:

[quote]Cgunz wrote:

GTFO.[/quote]

On page one, there was a video that was posted from a website called Tricks Tutorials. The dude “Antoine” is Antoine Vaillant. He looks like he lifts heavy shit.

Oh, here is some ‘heavy’ lifting from the Tricks Tutorials founder, and Antoine.

[/quote]

Look, no matter how much of a crush you have on these guys, this still is not related to strongman training or competitions. Are there farmer walks? Truck pulls? Keg carries? Atlas stones? ANYTHING LIKE THAT?

Doing a few deadlifts and then acting like giant tool–yes, the guy in the video posted is a giant, flaming tool, despite a decent deadlift–is decidedly not related to strongman. And I fully suspect that anyone who fights me on this has never come near a log press or an atlas stone.

But whatever, keep creaming over a video of a dude flexing his pecks independently. If there was a Men Who Have Sex With Men forum on this site, I fully suspect that video would be a sticky–pun intended.

/thread

no way! this stuff was my life a couple of years ago!!

Parkour and tricking!

that kind of thing is awesome, and at least a moderately good way of demonstrating your awesome strength to impressionable girls!

• whilst most flips flags and tricks are hard, there are a few that need only a moerate level of balance and still look cool.
  • however, it is a great way of getting injured!

Tricks Tutorials is a great place to learn, and it is a fun way of increasing functional strength and mobility whilst avoiding the dreaded cardio, but it is a rather dangerous hoby.

To all:

It does not matter what kind of person does it as long as it is a ‘insane feat of strength’ like the title says. Strongmen and not so strongmen are invited to post a video of what they think is a feat of INSANE strength.

Right now I think a lot of people think this thread is purely for body weight lifting and tricks only. This was not my intention, even though the first video was pure Ghetto training, but I don’t mind if people post it. Better yet: I dig it, please continue.

So post a video of whatever you find is an unbelievable feat of strength.

Looks like crossfit stuff

animal

2:07 wins, more of that less of everything else in this thread.