Input on my TRT Protocol

I don’t think there is a best solution, just different. For years, competitive weightlifters, of which almost all used AAS, would run 6-12 week cycles with 4-8 weeks off. There was no such thing as PCT. You just stopped, usually with a slight taper the week of the competition with the exception of testosterone. As part of the cycle, testosterone would be stacked at 200-800mg per week, with the highest dose taken the week of the competition. Guys simply went off. In about two weeks, you obviously felt less energetic and strength started dropping, with bodyweight, but we were fine. You could do that.

My thinking was that as long as you had the hCG, and paid for it, it would not hurt to use it and do so prior to expiration.

What is your claim? What are the damages? If you are claiming malpractice, you’ll need to prove an error of omission or an error of commission, and how you were injured. It sounds as though there is a legal issue, scope of practice, etc., but that is criminal, not civil.

Well i mean on paper maybe but clearly someone in charge of enforcing those laws has decided that do not wish to shut them down or interfear. They do not operate in the shadows and they are in tampa where there is a crazy amount of DEA activity. The fact that junkies can now get their suboxone via telemedical would just make any argument for TRT telemedical being shut down absurd. And believe me suboxone is very abusable. I used to sell half my script a decade ago when i first sought treatment for opiates and it was usually people getting messed up off them and not using them to stay out of withdrawals.

If your Dr cut you off tomorrow and you had no promising Drs you were finding and no UGL sources would you decide to just stop rather than call defy?

I was told, specifically by a DEA agent, that they are watching these guys, and waiting until profits and revenues make it worth their while to sweep in and bust them. There would be no jail time as long as they agree to heavy fines. In crimes like this they are after the cash.

He did not say, but also I think they have greater priorities.

By the way, this guy gets his hGH off the internet…………

Had not thought about it. I guess I would. It’s a moot point though as there are doctors and apparently no shortage of underground sources.

Well , I’m just going to see what my options are . First off , I signed a paper stat states that I will make myself available for blood work at weeks 4-6, 8-10, 18-20 and so fourth . I called up around week 5 , telling them I was feeling like shit ( I was raging out like a fucking maniac) and I needed my bloodwork. They refused to get me a script for bloodwork until week 10 , even though I signed a paper clearly stating I needed bloods taken on week 4-6. When I finally went , I was all fucking out of whack . Test high out of range , and e2 slammed to the ground . So they had me all fucked up for about 7 weeks .i lost a lot of work because I was a loose cannon . Even lost 2 contractors that give me reoccurring work . From what everyone is saying , doesn’t look like their new protocol is going to make things any better .

Please don’t misunderstand, I agree with you regarding your issues and how poorly you were treated, and not only the medical side of it. This is one of the reasons I think the telemedicine approach is less than ideal. I don’t like dealing with strangers, especially on matters like this.

Good luck moving forward, both with your TRT program and legal pursuits. If possible, keep us informed.

So they sent me my next package . In the confirmation email it had the ceos number saying “I want to hear about your expirence with us “ I called and explained what was going on . Weather he was covering his ass or really blindsided by the whole situation , I don’t know . He was extremely helpful though and I have a direct line to my doctor now . I’m going on for bloodwork on Saturday . I’m guessing I’m gonna see very low estrogen levels , I don’t see signs of bloating at all (consistent with high estrogen) , but I piss like 100 times a day , which is the only 2 symptoms that seem to differ from high and low levels . We are also splitting my dose in 2 shots throughout the week . He’s saying still take .5 anasteozole with each dose , but I don’t think it’s necessary , I’ll be taking 65 mg cyp 2 times weekly , and I’m under 10% body fat . Which I hear plays a big factor in how much test your body converts to estrogen . So long story short , they’re trying to fix the problem and do right by me . We’ll see how the next few weeks go .

At least they’re trying. Good customer service, they aren’t trying to just take your money and run now.