Input on Anadrol, Test E & Tren Cycle

Hey everyone
Im looking at starting this cycle. Please help me work out the glitches.
Anadrol, Test Enanthate 250, Trenbolone 200

stats: 5’9 160 lbs (I have a light build…I must have hollow bones or something. Lol)
cycle history: I’ve only been using pro hormones (m1T) and Novadex XT for PCT

dosages: Im not sure 100% what dosages I will be taking quite yet, I am meeting with the source in a couple weeks. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
duration: it will probably be about a 5 week cycle
ancillary drugs: liv-tone for the liver
nolvadex (I know Nolvadex and novadex xt are totally different) and
6-oxo
PCT plan is to continue the nolvadex and the 6-oxo

I know that thats a heavy combo, but the guy who I get it from is the same build as me and has great results!!! But, if you think its too much PLEASE let me know!
Thanks a lot,
Dave

p.s. if your just going to flame, please save your comments…Im just trying to better this cycle and not worry about flaming.
Thanks for your cooperation

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
In a word, “No”.

160lbs at your height? No need for steroids, just eat more.

A 5 week cycle of test enanthate? My good fellow, you won’t even begin to see effects until week 3. Also, since your tren is 200mg/ml, I deduce it must also be enanthate.

Nolvadex during the cycle? So what will you do for PCT when you have effectively blunted your bodys’ response to nolva?

‘Liv-tone’ to offset anadrol? I really don’t think so, but depending on the length of your anadrol use, your liver should be OK anyway.

I sugfgest you go away and have a serious rethink.

BBB[/quote]

I agree with that guy ^^^^

DG

I appreciate the input guys but I was asking to help revamp this program. Could you please help me with that?

I would start by posting your daily food log and workout plan…you might get some better help then.

Bushy’s right about just eating more. That all being said, I think you would do well with something simple. Some kind of test (enanthate, cyp, or a blend) as long as it has soem long esters in the 700-1000 mg/wk range. Anadrol is great for gaining size.

Unfortunately, it tends to suppress appetite in some guys so that might make it counterproductive in your case. Again, you need to eat, son. Dbol might be a good substitute. I would run the test for 12-16 weeks. Dbol or anadrol for no more than a month at a stretch.

Tren has it’s place, but personlly I think your buck would be better spent on taking more test. Just my $.02…

[quote]Pinto wrote:
Bushy’s right about just eating more. That all being said, I think you would do well with something simple. Some kind of test (enanthate, cyp, or a blend) as long as it has soem long esters in the 700-1000 mg/wk range. Anadrol is great for gaining size.

Unfortunately, it tends to suppress appetite in some guys so that might make it counterproductive in your case. Again, you need to eat, son. Dbol might be a good substitute. I would run the test for 12-16 weeks. Dbol or anadrol for no more than a month at a stretch.

Tren has it’s place, but personlly I think your buck would be better spent on taking more test. Just my $.02…[/quote]

Hey man.
Thanks a lot for the post! Really helped out.
As for eating, I know I have to eat more. I try hard but man I crush like 3500 calories per day I dont know how much more my body can handle. Lol.
But definitely I will take your advice. As for the tren, do you think I should just take that out and just use the anadrol and the test e?
Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing back from you!

In a word, “No”.

160lbs at your height? No need for steroids, just eat more.

A 5 week cycle of test enanthate? My good fellow, you won’t even begin to see effects until week 3. Also, since your tren is 200mg/ml, I deduce it must also be enanthate.

Nolvadex during the cycle? So what will you do for PCT when you have effectively blunted your bodys’ response to nolva?

‘Liv-tone’ to offset anadrol? I really don’t think so, but depending on the length of your anadrol use, your liver should be OK anyway.

I sugfgest you go away and have a serious rethink.

BBB[/quote]

Lucky I read your post first, I was about to list it off.

Add olive oil/hazlenut oil/rice bran oil/single cream to your protein shakes. This can give you an extra 500-1500 cals per day.

And no, you won’t get fat. Well. you will inevitably put on a little fat, but not much.

If you do decide to do steroifs, you can definitely consume the exta fat without getting fat. And in fact, you MUST eat more cals, or you’re effectively wasting your drugs.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks a lot BBB.
I know this may sound like a dumb question but its early in the morning. Lol but When you list the oils and what not, do you mean put any of those things or just one?
Thanks a lot, I’ll definitely start doing that. I also upped my shake instead of 1 scoop twice a day its now 2 scoops twice a day (which means each shake is 220 cal. (before adding milk) and 40g of protein) sound like a better plan?
Thanks

Add olive oil/hazlenut oil/rice bran oil/single cream to your protein shakes. This can give you an extra 500-1500 cals per day.

And no, you won’t get fat. Well. you will inevitably put on a little fat, but not much.

If you do decide to do steroifs, you can definitely consume the exta fat without getting fat. And in fact, you MUST eat more cals, or you’re effectively wasting your drugs.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks a lot BBB.
I know this may sound like a dumb question but its early in the morning. Lol but When you list the oils and what not, do you mean put any of those things or just one?
Thanks a lot, I’ll definitely start doing that. I also upped my shake instead of 1 scoop twice a day its now 2 scoops twice a day (which means each shake is 220 cal. (before adding milk) and 40g of protein) sound like a better plan?
Thanks

[quote]DaveAngus wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

BBB

Thanks a lot BBB.
Thanks[/quote]

Dood not flaming, but just being honest. You don’t really even seem to grasp how to eat and I think your drugs can be put to better use if you first learned how to eat and train. Steroids aren’t just another supplement. They require a LOT of education and knowledge or you risk messing yourself up big time.

I mean its your body and you do what you wanna do, but make sure you have everything down first, and if you have to ask questions like ‘is taking 2 scoops in my protein a better plan’ then imo your not ready.

DG

It sounds like you might be clean-eating obsessed as well. I used to refuse to exceed 60-80g of fat a day. I was also incredibly carb concious which at 5’9" 160 (I’ve been there bro) is incredibly ridiculous. 3500 kcal/day is not a lot by any stretch of the imagination… Your body is burning that, thus you aren’t gaining any weight.

IMHO Your protein shakes should have been 2 scoops from the get-go (especially if one is PWO) but thats not the only issue.

When I was your size I began to eat apx 4200 kcal a day p/c/f 40/30/30
that translate to
420 g protein/ day
315 g carbs/day
120 g fat/day

When on some sort of AAS or PH the numbers go up to anywhere between 5500-6000 at a similar ratio… although fat definatly isn’t watched nearly as close.

IMHO, you are going to waste good gear without getting your diet in check. And most of the gains you do get you’ll lose if you can’t keep your food intake up during pct.

just my 2 cents