Input, Constructive Criticism?

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Well, he’s a sensitive little guy.[/quote]

I think his ability to use the English language properly is severely affected when he is upset.

hot stuff,
can i get your digits?

[quote]jaimejarvis24 wrote:
wow honestly you are all a joke… you coulda all said this is the wrong thing for me but you gotta go out of your way to make a hug e discussion on how im some zed guys pet and finding a picture of a chickens legs… and the sad thing is i bet most of you are in probebly 20’s or 30’s… come on buddy im sure you went to good searchd chicken legs just to make your self seem like your accomplishing something in life… well here is a fucken meddle way to go… sorry not gonna let a bunch of people bad mouth me over the internet

but for the few of you that didnt try to act tough over the internet gave me some pointers… thanks…

[/quote]

Sorry but a bunch of people just have bad mouthed you over the internet.

What did you expect? you have posted a picture on a BODYBUILDING website of a skinny guy with hardly an muscle.

your picture is crap your pose is crap, and you are small

What can we see from your picture that will aid us to give you positive feedback? Nothing

If you posted pictures of front and back double bi, legs (hams, calves and quads)

you would get some constructive critism, but becuase you are small the majority of people will just tell you to eat squat and eat and come back and post in 2 years when you have something to show for it, but you would at least get better replies.

If it helps I will give you input and construtive critism:

EAT
SQUAT
EAT
DRINK MILK
SLEEP

P.S. go rent out a movie called ‘Pulp fiction’ it’s great :slight_smile:

[quote]jaimejarvis24 wrote:
wow honestly you are all a joke… you coulda all said this is the wrong thing for me but you gotta go out of your way to make a hug e discussion on how im some zed guys pet and finding a picture of a chickens legs… and the sad thing is i bet most of you are in probebly 20’s or 30’s… come on buddy im sure you went to good searchd chicken legs just to make your self seem like your accomplishing something in life… well here is a fucken meddle way to go… sorry not gonna let a bunch of people bad mouth me over the internet

but for the few of you that didnt try to act tough over the internet gave me some pointers… thanks…

[/quote]

Well they flame because of your ignorance in your picture choice, thread choice, and description choice.
TO FIX THIS PROBLEM:

1. Move this to BEGINNERS
  2. Take non-myspace esque pictures
  3. Give detailed description of EVERYTHING you eat and your EXACT workout
  4. ASK FOR HELP IN FIXING WORKOUT PROBLEMS AND NUTRITION PROBLEMS NOT WHAT NEEDS TO GET BIGGER!!

If your dumb self followed those 4 things you woulda been welcomed into this wonderful site with open arms and got advice from some of the most bad ass gym rats in the country

All it took was 1 minute of browsing and you would have realized that you need to post double bi, back, and legs before anybody will give you any constructive critisism or advice.

why does everyone get mad at the interweb when they’re cleary the ones who are fuckin’ up?

anyways, if you havnt figured it out yet and still want help, give us some real poses and…fuck it…dont bother, just eat about 2000 clean calories more than you want to every single day for a long while and see what happens…you can overcome this basketball problem with enough food

why does everyone get mad at the interweb when they’re cleary the ones who are fuckin’ up?

anyways, if you havnt figured it out yet and still want help, give us some real poses and…fuck it…dont bother, just eat about 2000 clean calories more than you want to every single day for a long while and see what happens…you can overcome this basketball problem with enough food

I dig the poster of the babe in the bikini…

Farah Fawcett perhaps?

As far as your physique is concerned? You just don’t have one kid.

EAT
TRAIN
EAT
SLEEP

Repeat.