Input, Constructive Criticism?

I am 17 years old been working our seriously for about a year know lifting from 3-4 times a week also a high level basketball player just wondering if anyone has any positive input or constructive criticism.

Well, I’m curious, mate.

What do you lift on the bench,squat,dead?

The lighting and flexing are a little humorous by the way.

Do better photo.
Mandatory poses are the better.
Legs too

Try to have a better lighting

(this is not myspace ;)…)

You were at a 10 lmao? I had to knock down your rating… sorry

Eat more and re-post in 2 years. Post in the beginners section for “positive input” because wtf is there to rate?

Well, if I were to rate your ability to find the ‘most deceptively lit’ area in your house, I’d give you a 10. If you really wanted input, you’d find an area with even lighting.

S

Hmm? Help me out here people, what’s missing? LEGS! And, a better photo is def needed.

No legs, bad photo…No Rating!

Seriously, why do people make their first post in RMP without even reading about it first?

here we go again! well my first impression is that you appear to be a classic ecto and if you’re a high level bb player and constantly running around on full court then it’s going to make it pretty difficult for you to put on any weight unless you’re eating massive amounts of food.

I think the new rule should go something like this because I’m tired of not rating people who lack leg pics.

I give his upper body a 2.

I give his lower body a 0.

2+0=2
2/2=1

I’m giving you a 1.

you’d think he’d be better off posting on hot or not website; that way he could get the ratings without the flaming comments.

mmm… dog collar

It must be hard to gain any mass while Zed keeps you locked in a trunk all day.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
mmm… dog collar

[/quote]
LLLMMMMMAAAOOOOOOOO!

hawt necklace and bracelets

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
mmm… dog collar

[/quote]

Zed’s dead baby… Zed’s dead… -lmao

S

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
Hmm? Help me out here people, what’s missing? LEGS! And, a better photo is def needed.

No legs, bad photo…No Rating![/quote]

I can imagine what his legs look…

Mmmmm…what the heck…rate my physique! LOL!!

I am a new bodybuilder…started training just over a year ago. Competed in Figure last October and lost horribly. Competed in a Bodybuilding show this past weekend and took first place in the novice! How excitting!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I think the new rule should go something like this because I’m tired of not rating people who lack leg pics.

I give his upper body a 2.

I give his lower body a 0.

2+0=2
2/2=1

I’m giving you a 1.[/quote]

That’s a wonderful idea…LOL!

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
mmm… dog collar

Zed’s dead baby… Zed’s dead… -lmao

S
[/quote]

I’ma get me a blowtorch, and a couple a hard pipe hittin’ ni…

wow honestly you are all a joke… you coulda all said this is the wrong thing for me but you gotta go out of your way to make a hug e discussion on how im some zed guys pet and finding a picture of a chickens legs… and the sad thing is i bet most of you are in probebly 20’s or 30’s… come on buddy im sure you went to good searchd chicken legs just to make your self seem like your accomplishing something in life… well here is a fucken meddle way to go… sorry not gonna let a bunch of people bad mouth me over the internet

but for the few of you that didnt try to act tough over the internet gave me some pointers… thanks…

Well, he’s a sensitive little guy.