Inmate Hides Gun in Flab

Lovely hiding spot…ew.

[i]An obese inmate in Texas has been charged after officials learned he had a gun hidden under flabs of his own flesh.

Twenty-five-year-old George Vera was charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility after he told a guard at the Harris County Jail about the unloaded 9mm pistol. The Houston Chronicle reported Thursday that Vera was originally arrested on charges of selling illegal copies of compact discs.

The 500-pound man was searched during his arrest and again at a city jail and the county jail, but officers never found the weapon in his rolls of skin. Vera admitted having the gun during a shower break at the county jail.[/i]

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
Lovely hiding spot…ew.

[i]An obese inmate in Texas has been charged after officials learned he had a gun hidden under flabs of his own flesh.

Twenty-five-year-old George Vera was charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility after he told a guard at the Harris County Jail about the unloaded 9mm pistol. The Houston Chronicle reported Thursday that Vera was originally arrested on charges of selling illegal copies of compact discs.

The 500-pound man was searched during his arrest and again at a city jail and the county jail, but officers never found the weapon in his rolls of skin. Vera admitted having the gun during a shower break at the county jail.[/i]

[/quote]

Why carry an UNLOADED gun in your fat ass? What else did he have in there? Some Twinkies? A few bottles of chocolate milk or a pint of Patron?

This world is retarded.

not to mention he told a guard about it…

Gives a new meaning to the term “concealed carry”. Maybe he forgot about it…

[quote]HerbertNL wrote:
not to mention he told a guard about it…[/quote]

Aha! He suffers from the fatghey syndrome. He hides stuff under his flab, then he tells people about it SO they search him and can touch his fatty body. Fatghey syndrome kids, remember.

First off that’s a dude? Even with the mustache it’s hard to tell. Second you go to jail for copy right infringement and bring an UNLOADED hand gun with you into a government building, hello felony! This is called thinning the heard, skimming the gene pool.

[quote]dday wrote:
First off that’s a dude? Even with the mustache it’s hard to tell. Second you go to jail for copy right infringement and bring an UNLOADED hand gun with you into a government building, hello felony! This is called thinning the heard, skimming the gene pool.[/quote]

I’ve seen a lot of those types lately. It is like the obesity goes hand in hand with a high voice and feminine movements and features. Whatever is in the water doing this I want no part of. I truly get the feeling that is where we are all headed…as if in 100 years, most men will walk around looking like cross gendered obese fe-men waiting on orders so they know what to think and when.

That is truly horrible, since everyone gets strip searched and not just patted down. I could just imagine how it went…

“Turn around…bend over…spread your cheeks…cough…“click” (the sound of the hammer being cocked)…all clear be on your way.”

[quote]Professor X wrote:
dday wrote:
First off that’s a dude? Even with the mustache it’s hard to tell. Second you go to jail for copy right infringement and bring an UNLOADED hand gun with you into a government building, hello felony! This is called thinning the heard, skimming the gene pool.

I’ve seen a lot of those types lately. It is like the obesity goes hand in hand with a high voice and feminine movements and features. Whatever is in the water doing this I want no part of. I truly get the feeling that is where we are all headed…as if in 100 years, most men will walk around looking like cross gendered obese fe-men waiting on orders so they know what to think and when.[/quote]

Wall-e style

This is why I love Texas.

I wonder if they would have found a clip had they looked harder.

oh, the horror!

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
HerbertNL wrote:
not to mention he told a guard about it…

Aha! He suffers from the fatghey syndrome. He hides stuff under his flab, then he tells people about it SO they search him and can touch his fatty body. Fatghey syndrome kids, remember.[/quote]

Who is that in your avatar? I’ve seen her before, but her name slipped me.

Hell, I would have used the gun to frame someone.

[quote]Dedicatedone wrote:
I wonder if they would have found a clip had they looked harder.[/quote]

actually, the correct terminology would be ‘magazine’

kthanksbye