Inkaddict Wants to Get Fixed 1.0

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I like to sneak up on hobos and knock them out. Then I’ll lay down next to them, and gently spoon them. I just want them to feel safe in my arms, and I love the feeling of their breathing against my chest. [/quote]

fixed that for ya

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I like to sneak up on Eric2 and knock him out. Then I’ll lay down next to him, and gently spoon him. I just want hom to feel safe in my oiled up arms, and I love the feeling of cock and balls against my chest. [/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I like to sneak up on Eric2 when he’s sleeping, undres myself and spoon him. Then I’ll pee the bed behind him, and gently kiss his neck. I just love when he feels my whiskers and my warm piss, at the same time that my shaved arms wrap around his tummy. Oh yeah, and I love the feeling of cock and balls against my throat. [/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Fixed

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I like to sneak up on Inkaddict when he’s sleeping, undres myself and stab him with a spoon. Then I’ll pee the on him, and gently kick his neck. I just love when he feels my wrath and my warm piss, at the same time that my shaved arms wrap around his neck. Oh yeah, and I love the feeling of fixing posts. [/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Sometimes I look in the mirror and cry because Chimera is so damn good looking.[/quote]

you guys are doing this thread wrong.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
you guys are doing each other wrong.[/quote]

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
I’m sexually attracted to giraffes.[/quote]

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
I’m sexually attracted to giraffes and that guy from the beast awakens.[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[/quote]
What a coincidence, I am too!
[/quote]
Hehe

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Eh!!! Eh!

I finally learned how to post while massaging my prostate… [/quote]
Fixed

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]Eric 2.0 wrote:

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Eh!!! Eh!

I finally learned how to post while massaging my prostate… [/quote]
Fixed[/quote]
Ok that one was lame as hell man, I’ve known how to do that for weeks now…

Now I’ll sit back and await someones half-ass attempt at making this into something funny, which will probably be Chimera, which means it won’t be funny at all. Here you go bud, have at it

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Ok that one was sexy as hell man, I’ve been wanting to tell you how I felt for weeks.

Now I’ll sit back and fap to dat-ass as you try to change the subject and avoid the awkward gay silence, but if you do that I’ll just fap to someone else on this site, which will probably be Chimera, which means it will be the best fap of all time. Got my lub bud, time to have at it[/quote]

fixed!..

You have the ghey!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I have the ghey!!!
[/quote]

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I want the ghey hat!!! All those guys who have one are sooooo col. Except inkaddict, because no one likes him.
[/quote]
[/quote]

True story.

Bump because you lazy bastards let this fall of page 1.

Come up with something I can edit then, Chim, your last one was lame…too heavy on the ghey stuff

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Come up with something I can edit then, Chim, your last one was lame…too heavy on the ghey stuff[/quote]

I’m sorry I’m not creative enough for you Inky. Have you seen ID’s thread though? Clowns are the worst thing in the world. I punched one as a kid.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I can haz cheezburger?!.[/quote]

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
Guys, im looking for Amanda Hugnkiss. Hey, anyone, Amanda Hugnkiss? Come on Guys, i need Amanda Hugnkiss! Anyone?![/quote]

[quote]ProfessorXwrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I can haz cheezburger?!.[/quote]
[/quote]

I didn’t know the Prof was getting in on this action. We better be careful now, he might yell at us for being too small.