Injury and Cycle

My shoulder was lightly injured and still hurt will training, in fact some exercises are difficult or too painful to do for the moment, but training is possible.

Do you think it’s not worth starting a steroid cycle now, and it’s better to wait for full recovery, or it doesn’t matter ?

In my opinion wait till full recovery. This way you can get its full potential. I have stated this before in someones thread about wanting to do a cycle while injured… Why try to make yourself stronger while you are hurt… This in my mind is asking for another injury or will cause the one you are recovering from to get worse.

But, i am curious what type of cycle you are going to run upon recovery…

And were you thinking of this cycle as a supplement to your recovery or did the injury push back the cycle you were preparing for?

bmc

Well, thank’s for your advice.
To tell the truth, first I wanted to try Ph.I asked the forum and I understood it was better to use directly steroids.

So, I tought about a cycle of sustanon and deca-durabolin before injury.

Yeah PH arent worth your time.

I would just wait it out. Be patient it will pay off.

bmc

[quote]Glikerie wrote:
Well, thank’s for your advice.
To tell the truth, first I wanted to try Ph.I asked the forum and I understood it was better to use directly steroids.

So, I tought about a cycle of sustanon and deca-durabolin before injury.

[/quote]

Hey Vlad the Impaler,

I think BMC has a valid point. But you CAN do a cycle and make gains in other lagging bodyparts while making sure not to aggravate a delt issue. Mainly legs, and depending on your shoulder severity, back exercises as well. Just a thought, I’m going through an injury right now, and am looking to make leg gains while attending to the shoulder.

Good luck, and I would say just listen to what he told you, but it’s not set in stone that it can’t be done.

Thank you for this advice. My injury is not too serious, in fact, the articulation of the shoulder is a little painful, but does not prevent me from pecs workout (only with dumbells of course).
As I was off during a month, I lost bodyweight and tought that a cycle will help me recover my muscle mass faster.
But I understand the risk is to work harder under roids and with more strenght, and to aggravate the injury.
IntheZone, good recovery too, and have a great muscle growth.