T Nation

Injured, Need to Stop Early - PCT?

Today would’ve been day 8 of my test prop cycle - first cycle ever. I was doing 75mg ED (525/week), with just 100mg day 1 for a small frontload. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD, Nolva for PCT. Was planning to do a six week cycle. 29 years old, been lifting since 15. Seriously for the last 3 years after a long break.

Crashed my motorcycle last night and broke my collarbone. I’ll be in a sling for six weeks, probably won’t be able to lift for two months at least; actually if anyone has wisdom as to when I can hit the gym again, that would be appreciated. Obviously I’ll be listening to my doctor on that, too.

I’m tempted to continue injections to speed the healing/maintain muscle mass, but I think it would be a waste. I’m hoping to do the same cycle a month or so after I can get back in the gym.

My question is: what should I do for PCT, considering I only injected 7 times? I’ve read some people saying you don’t even need it, others saying do the full 4 week regimen, couldn’t hurt. But I haven’t found any discussions on stopping this early, and none regarding test prop specifically.

Thanks in advance

you’re probably alright without the PCT, but it couldn’t hurt to do a couple of weeks just in case.

Definitely stop the cycle, wait until you’re back to where you were pre-injury then go back on