T Nation

Injured But Training Around It!

Well had shoulder and wrist problems which are slowly recovering! Cant hit my biceps directly at the moment and my ankle was busted up all last year but finally training with squats again, anyway will post a full set up soon, but this a relaxed shot for now

in 200lbs, 5ft 11inch, uk natural so that means no stims, pro hormones etc.

Didnt knw i could do that, thats funny,

Anyway need to cut and add some tissue to the bi’s

Looking solid. Good size and symmetry - arms could come up a bit, but you did say you can’t train them directly right now.

Good job - what do your diet and training look like?

Diet is fairly shabby at mo due to work commitments

07:30 Mass gain shake just cant seem get on better with a liquid meal in the a.m however i do alternate this with porridge oats and 3 boiled eggs.

10:30 Pitta with tuna and salad

01:30 Sandwich, Smoothie (fruit) and Almonds - Sandwich includes differnet meats every day - bacon/chicken, turkey breast, etc

3:30 Tinned Macral, blueberries

5:00 Massgain shake with oil mix (3,6,9 blend)

6:30 Train

7:30 P.W.O shake, 50g Carbs, 50g Protien

8:30 Steak, Sweet Potatoe and Brocoli

10:30 6 egg omelette and almonds

12:00 Semi Skimmed Milk and Multi Vit

Training

Day 1. Upper Body - Low Rep
DAy 2. Lower Body - High Rep
Day 3, Off - CV
Day 4, Upper Body - High Rep
Day 5, Lower Body - Low Rep
DAy 6, OFF
Day 7, OFf

Every 6 wks wk off and change routine

Thanks

I’ll get some back photos up tomorrow along with a most musc or something?

A closeup leg shot would be great too. You definitely have good size. What struck me first was your shoulder/back width. Very impressive! You do not have the sagging shoulders like many lifters tend to develop. The square look is definitely cool. What are your big lifts?

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
A closeup leg shot would be great too. You definitely have good size. What struck me first was your shoulder/back width. Very impressive! You do not have the sagging shoulders like many lifters tend to develop. The square look is definitely cool. What are your big lifts?[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words,

My lifts arent great at the mo due to my wrist shoulder and ankle as you can imagine,

Bench 330lb (currnet)
DL 460lb (current)
Squat 396lb (before ankle)1rm

Thanks

Looking solid. Obviously diet needs a bit of work, but you already know this.

I’m going to hold off rating until you post the required pics though.

Your bench is excellent. I think your deadlift could be brought into the low 500’s given your bodyweight. Your squat could also be brought into the low/mid 400’s as well. I think those numbers would give you excellent balance. Overall thought, your lifts have good proportion. Best of luck with the ankle recovery!

Great job. Traps could bea bit bigger too imo.

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
Your bench is excellent. I think your deadlift could be brought into the low 500’s given your bodyweight. Your squat could also be brought into the low/mid 400’s as well. I think those numbers would give you excellent balance. Overall thought, your lifts have good proportion. Best of luck with the ankle recovery![/quote]

Yes these are my thoughts exactly. thanks

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Great job. Traps could bea bit bigger too imo.[/quote]

Thanks, ill get a most musc showing traps up.

Ok until I get some new up to date photos here is one of me in 2004, so quite old

In fact heres the changes,

2002 is the middle
2004 is the left
2008 is the right

!

you can turn three unatural colors?

great improvement between 02 and 04, it looks like your bulk is coming along nicely, good job

[quote]eremesu wrote:
you can turn three unatural colors?[/quote]

Ha ha, next is green :slight_smile:

[quote]mjc381 wrote:
great improvement between 02 and 04, it looks like your bulk is coming along nicely, good job[/quote]

Yeah looking to compete in 2 yrs or so once i get on top of these injuries and add another pic to the time line! And get shredded this time

Thanks

[quote]mjc381 wrote:
great improvement between 02 and 04, it looks like your bulk is coming along nicely, good job[/quote]

Yeah looking to compete in 2 yrs or so once i get on top of these injuries and add another pic to the time line! And get shredded this time

Thanks