Injections and Sleep Issues

A buddy of mine has to pin his test E in the morning, if he pins in the evening or at night he has difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep, myself I can pin at night and sleep like a baby. Anyone ever experience this?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
A buddy of mine has to pin his test E in the morning, if he pins in the evening or at night he has difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep, myself I can pin at night and sleep like a baby. Anyone ever experience this?[/quote]

What size pins is he using. Are they close to what’s in video if so he may have to allow time for body to acclimate to pins at night.

Try melatonin before he pins. If he’s never used melatonin for sleep break tablet in half because until your body acclimates to full dose, you can have some bizarre/bad dreams, believe me it ain’t no picnic. Melatonin is natures anti stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol. Scientists consider it to be the best antioxidant known, it’s a very powerful scavenger of oxygen free radicals.( according to book The Anti-Aging Solution - the most yellow pen highlighted book in my collection )

That’s interesting, I didn’t even think about that. I know he’s using a 25g to pin, he’s about week 4 into his current cycle yet this isn’t his first cycle. You bring up an interesting theory