Injection Times & Suggestions

I recently got 2 10ml bottles of a testosterone blend by an international lab with the intention of performing two bulking cycles. The blend is 150mg Test Cypionate, 150mg Test Enanthate, 100mg Test Undecanoate per ml (for a total of 400mg/ml).

I understand that Cyp and Enan have about 6-7 day half-life, but I am having trouble trying to get a definate value on the half-life of undecanoate. From what Ive read it varies between 18 and 30+ days.

Based on this I am guessing that I would be best just dosing it in the same fashion as Cyp/enan in order to ensure that the levels of cyp/enan stay up. Usually for me this means a split weekly dose on Mon/Thurs, and with this blend I would probably use 1/2ml each prick. Any input on how a half-life this long woud affect PCT would also be appreciated. Im thinking that although the drug would remain active longer, the amounts would be very low??
The only experience I have with AAS was a 6 week cyp cycle. I am 6’2" 205lbs 12%BF ectomorph. I am looking to bulk up as much as possible over two 8-10 week cycles, so 400mg a week of long acting test should be a good place to start. I also have 3 weeks d-bol for the start of each cycle.

Any thoughts or suggestions anyone has would be appreciated.

I am also trying to figure out a good addition to my second cycle. I was thinking EQ or Tren. I am mainly interested in bulking for now, I will save a cutting cycle for after these two.

Thanks for the input
PBS

the undecanoate is the same ester as EQ so if you can locate the halflife for that it is the same.

I would recommend injection frequency based on the shortest ester (enth) which should be either 2x/w or E3D.

If you are doing a long ester cycle then longer is better (10+ weeks).

If your test has Undeca then EQ would be a good match. Especially if you are looking for increased mass/hunger.

Remember that levels will build and that the compounds will stay around for a while after you take your last shot.

Read H-Trains thread on EQ results that is up. It gives some good insight into EQ.

Awesome mate,
Thanks for the response.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
the undecanoate is the same ester as EQ so if you can locate the halflife for that it is the same.

I would recommend injection frequency based on the shortest ester (enth) which should be either 2x/w or E3D.

If you are doing a long ester cycle then longer is better (10+ weeks).

If your test has Undeca then EQ would be a good match. Especially if you are looking for increased mass/hunger.

Remember that levels will build and that the compounds will stay around for a while after you take your last shot.

Read H-Trains thread on EQ results that is up. It gives some good insight into EQ. [/quote]

Exactly. This is why we’ve had a few guys on here wondering why they’re not getting great results with sustanton being injected only once a week.

The latest material I read said the undeca halflife is somewhere around 14 days. It is a very long time and very cumulative. This is why it takes so long (well over a month) to start post cycle for these esters. That is another reason no one really mixes eq with prop.