T Nation

Injection Sites/Insulin Needles

Does any one do oil based injections daily using an insulin needle in to their stomach or leg, the same as you would take insulin, as i have been injecting into my arse for 20 years but heard some thing about people injecting small doses daily into their thigh or stomach using insulin pins?

AND when i have done my injections i squirt the syrindge at my hand and rub in any gear that may be left in the syringe, does that work?
weird questions i know but ones that need answering.
Thanks Mark UK

some one shoot me please.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

OK Alabama fucktard.....LOL

My my bushido, I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. :slightly_smiling:

Give it a try someday. My stuff at 2%BA 20% BB goes through a 25g (3ml syringe) at 1ml every 10 seconds if I squeeze moderately hard, though I do put it in water that was boiling 10 seconds ago. You can go up to a 29g-31g insulin needle if you'd like to. Just pull out the plunger, squirt in a ml, put the plunger back in and inject. Plenty of people do that if they have viscous gear.

if you are not open to new ideas, oh yes you know every thing dont you!

no worries mate i have been training 20 years now but i still learn some thing new every day it seems the more i learn the more complicated things get

Largely the size of barrel you use will determine what guage pin you can fit your stuff through.

Using a 3ml barrel I never have any trouble with a 25ga or even a 27ga.

Using a 5ml barrel I'm limited to 25ga and larger (unless I have all day but I find that the needle moves around so much that it's not worth it).

With a 1ml barrel like I use for tren i can shoot through a 30ga pretty easily without warming the oil up first. Although I can only get 30ga in 1/2" length and at my BF% that's a bit problematic so I'm forced to use a 27ga for the extra length.

STU

Ok you arkansas cum guzzling queen.....lol