T Nation

Injection Site Redness/Warmth

Wondering if anyone has ever experienced injection site redness/warmth from deca 200, at 30-50 mg per injection?

[quote]tolona wrote:
Wondering if anyone has ever experienced injection site redness/warmth from deca 200, at 30-50 mg per injection?[/quote]

Just to clarify, you injected .25 ml?

And would also like some more clarification as to why even bother with 30-50mg at a time as there no need to inject that more than 2x/wk.

60-100mg/wk of deca is overall just a bad idea.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
tolona wrote:
Wondering if anyone has ever experienced injection site redness/warmth from deca 200, at 30-50 mg per injection?

Just to clarify, you injected .25 ml?[/quote]

HI…Yes…about .25 ml (which is about.25 cc)

I am not doing only 100 mg per week. I am doing 250-300 mg per week right now…However, this is injected 3x per week into different sites at about 30-50 mg (or .25 ml/cc) at each site.

That is a horrible idea.

[quote]tolona wrote:
I am not doing only 100 mg per week. I am doing 250-300 mg per week right now…However, this is injected 3x per week into different sites at about 30-50 mg (or .25 ml/cc) at each site. [/quote]

Why would you run only 250-300mg deca? Are you using any other compounds, i.e. test? Sorry to get off topic but I’m trying to understand what you are doing?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
That is a horrible idea.[/quote]

Dear Control:

That’s laughable as such a “horrible” idea came from a “competition level” BB who is doing the same regimen, of course, in much larger quantities… He has me on 250-300 mg per week as a jumping off point…

As I’ve already seen dramatic results, I will simply dismiss your shit opinion for what it is, “shit”…

I’ll reiterate my ? for those who are interested in responding with meaningful information… I am only concerned about the redness/warmth at the injection sites (which btw are seeming to abate after about 5 days)…

[quote]2thepain wrote:

Why would you run only 250-300mg deca? Are you using any other compounds, i.e. test? Sorry to get off topic but I’m trying to understand what you are doing?
[/quote]

Dear 2thepain:

Thanks for a pertinent qreply and inquiry.

Yes…I am also doing 40 mg per day Oxandrolone (Anavar) as well as 2iu/day @ 5 days per week of GH.

However, I only get the redness/warmth from the Deca 20 injections (except in the delts, which have never gotten red yet) I am in week 4 of my 12 week cycle…

Thoughts?

Sorry for my typing skills…Of Course, I meant Deca “200” not Deca “20”

I am a competitive body builder, who has actually won a couple of shows. I understand what you’re doing. And guess what? Its a bad idea. I don’t know who’s helping you, but they obviously don’t know shit, unless this is just a rehab cycle for your joints. Otherwise this is a ridiculous cycle, and you can look forward to mediocre results (at best).

-M

[quote]tolona wrote:
Contrl wrote:
That is a horrible idea.

Dear Control:

That’s laughable as such a “horrible” idea came from a “competition level” BB who is doing the same regimen, of course, in much larger quantities… He has me on 250-300 mg per week as a jumping off point…

As I’ve already seen dramatic results, I will simply dismiss your shit opinion for what it is, “shit”…

I’ll reiterate my ? for those who are interested in responding with meaningful information… I am only concerned about the redness/warmth at the injection sites (which btw are seeming to abate after about 5 days)…

[/quote]

Where are all of you disrespectful fuckstains coming from?

The reason you are receiving feedback that you don’t like is because you are doing something moronic. I don’t care if your friend is Jay Cutler, he doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about.

What everyone is saying is that deca has a VERY long half life and doesn’t need to be injected that frequently.

Tolona,

Im going to totally ignore your Deca usage and amounts (I personally I have used Deca with great results @ 500mg a week) But, my brother recently had similar problems in his Delt while using Sust 250. It seemed like a reaction to the oil. It was tender, red and warm. But after rubbing it out the pain warmth and redness subsided after a few days. Dont know exactly what causes it, but it seems to be a common reaction with certain people… Good luck mate… hope you dont have some crazy infection.

[quote]tolona wrote:
Contrl wrote:
That is a horrible idea.

Dear Control:

That’s laughable as such a “horrible” idea came from a “competition level” BB who is doing the same regimen, of course, in much larger quantities… He has me on 250-300 mg per week as a jumping off point…

As I’ve already seen dramatic results, I will simply dismiss your shit opinion for what it is, “shit”…

I’ll reiterate my ? for those who are interested in responding with meaningful information… I am only concerned about the redness/warmth at the injection sites (which btw are seeming to abate after about 5 days)…

[/quote]

Being a “competition level” BB does not parallel being knowledgeable in regards to AAS. In your case, being a pompous and spontaneous prick apparently doesn’t either. Believe it or not, my remark wasn’t meant to sound offensive, but have it your way.

Now, if he’s doing this at “much larger quantities”, ask him why he has you at this incredibly low level for “jumping off” ? I don’t know where he’s done his research, but I was unaware that androgen receptors and 19-nor compounds with incredibly long ester half-lives merited “jumping off” points. Must be some new mutation in the leydig cells I’m unaware of, because this is all Greek to me. But obviously the fact that he’s a “competition level” BB, and your hanky panky friend, equates to you kissing his ass and assuming he can do no wrong. Do what you want, either way you slice the pie your approach to this pseudo cycle is just what I said: A horrible idea. Your credulence only adds to it.

As to the redness and warmth, it’s a very natural reaction to foreign agents being introduced to the tissue, as you’ll have a flooding of RBCs rushed to the area for a few days (as you mentioned, about 5). This has the tendency to subside the more injections you take, as well as, naturally, the more cycles you run. But I’m sure your “competition level” BB friend told you this already, no?

[quote]mbaina wrote:
I am a competitive body builder, who has actually won a couple of shows. I understand what you’re doing. And guess what? Its a bad idea. I don’t know who’s helping you, but they obviously don’t know shit, unless this is just a rehab cycle for your joints. Otherwise this is a ridiculous cycle, and you can look forward to mediocre results (at best).

-M[/quote]

mbaina:

I respect that you are a competitive bodybuilder, however, I will say the same thing to you that I did to Control…
I did not ask your opinion about my cycle…If I wanted it, I would have stated such… I am having more than satisfactory results with the cycle, so your presupposition that I will only experience “mediocre” results is misguided…

One More Time, what I am looking for is someone who may have experience as to WHY I am having redness/warmth at the injection site… It is a simple inquiry.

If you don’t have any experience with that specific problem and/or any suggestions, you would be much better served to wait for someone else who posts a thread and asks for your input into the efficacy of their personal cycle…
Thx

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Where are all of you disrespectful fuckstains coming from?

The reason you are receiving feedback that you don’t like is because you are doing something moronic. I don’t care if your friend is Jay Cutler, he doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about.[/quote]

Cortes:

If you would simply have taken the time to read MY very first entry, you would realize that the reason I am dismissing critiques of my cycle is because of presumptuous assholes like you who can’t wait to download your vast knowledge of bodybuilding to the world when, in fact, no one has asked for your worthless opinion.

I will assume for argument’s sake, that you do not have experience with redness and/or warmth at an injection site using oil based AAS. Thank you.

Now, do both of us a favor and go find another thread where someone actually asks to be talked down to and belittled…

This is not that thread, Dipshit…

If you’re getting guidance on your cycle from a competition bodybuilder then why the fuck are you on a message board asking people for their “shit opinions”? Can’t you direct that question to the genius who has you shooting .25ml in different sites?

Fuck off, dickhead.

[quote]CaptainPac wrote:
Tolona,

Im going to totally ignore your Deca usage and amounts (I personally I have used Deca with great results @ 500mg a week) But, my brother recently had similar problems in his Delt while using Sust 250. It seemed like a reaction to the oil. It was tender, red and warm. But after rubbing it out the pain warmth and redness subsided after a few days. Dont know exactly what causes it, but it seems to be a common reaction with certain people… Good luck mate… hope you dont have some crazy infection.[/quote]

CAPTAIN PAC:

Thank you for your input and Thank God there are still reasonable, respectful individuals who can actually focus in on the issue presented. I actually called my source just before you posted and he said it is not an uncommon thing for some users of injectables. He told me I may even have “flu-like” symptoms for a while. This would support your position that it is a “common reaction” with certain people. I must be one of those… Lucky me.

I will try rubbing it out and see if it helps. As I stated before, the redness and warmth seems to subside after about 4 or 5 days. Notwithstanding, if I can expedite its course, that would be preferable.

Did your brother experience this throughout his entire cycle? I am just starting my 4th week… The problem began at about week two…

Oh and I’ll save you your breath… NO, no one here has experience with redness and or/warmth from 30-50mg of Deca injection. Because no one fucking does that because it’s fucking stupid.

Hope you enjoyed your stay at T-Nation.

Goodbye.