Injection Site for Self Administration

Hi All,

I have seen myriad videos of self administration of IM Test injections but still would request the veterans to confirm few things and answer some queries:

1. Should I insert the needle completely in the glute? - some recommend not to do that in case the needle breaks up so one won’t be able to get it out

2. What if I hit the vein? -
    a. How far back should I aspirate to be sure that there is no blood in the injection vial and I havenâ??t hit the vein as the vein injection is fatal !!
    b. When I push back and there is no blood in the syringe so would there be bubbles instead of blood then? I mean if I see bubbles when pulling back, it is safe to inject , right?
    c. If I do hit the vein, then I should take out the needle and then use a new needle and start over again?

3. Ampule instead of a vial of Test
    a. I have a 250 mg/ml Test E ampule and not a vial, so I need to aspirate air into it while withdrawing the test (since it is a viscous solution, they advise aspirating air into a vial but not sure whether i should do that for an ampule as well)
    b. Do I need a ‘filter needle’ to withdraw from an ampule. Is that a special / different kind of a needle from the one used to withdraw from a vial? If yes, then what gauge should it be?
    c. Can I use cotton or towel to break the neck of the ampule?
    d. I will inject 500 mg at once per week, so should I break both the ampules one at a time and use the same needle to withdraw the medicine?

4. Should the needle for injecting be 23 gauge (1.5 inch) or 25 gauge(1.5 inch)?

5. Should I flex the gluteus muscle while pinning or leave it relaxed?

6. Should I stretch the skin during pinning?

7. Since, I will inject two 250mg/ml Test E ampules, I need a 3 ML syringe to make room for both air (while aspiration) and the medicine?

8. Injection site - I have chosen the dorsogluteal site and have tried to pin-point it in the pictures attached here. (the spot is where the finger points inline with the butt crack). Please validate whether the site is accurate…

Thanks a lot in advance…

that ass tho

that chick is slammin

3-4 previous cycles of AAS use and that ass is all you have to show for it

why did you think we’d need to see your ass? We know what an ass looks like.

What’s wrong with you?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

What’s wrong with you?[/quote]

on top of this why are you just now asking after 3 obviously unsuccessfully ran cycles.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

What’s wrong with you?[/quote]

on top of this why are you just now asking after 3 obviously unsuccessfully ran cycles.[/quote]

I missed that, where does it say he’s cycled before?

EDIT: never mind I checked his old posts

That just makes it even weirder!

I have told this guy he is am idiot more than once lol.

there’s though some crackers in his post though!

Who’s recommending not to do glute injections in case the needle “breaks up”? I have never heard that in my life. Is that a thing? Do needles break up? Sounds like some rusty ass needles to me.

And dude, injecting test into your vein is NOT going to kill you. It won’t be very nice, but you won’t die.

do you even squat bro

[quote]

RockyRambo wrote:

(the spot is where the finger points inline with the butt crack). [/quote]

HA HA HA HAHAHAHA HA

Holy fuck you just gave me an asthma attack from laughing…

You actually thought it would be a good idea to post a pic of your ass on a public forum and use your asshole as point of navigation???