T Nation

Injection Sides For Test E


#1

Hey guys i am planing on doing test e cycle with some dbol oral and i want to know if its imporant where you inject i know some say it does some it doesnt.. i was wondering since lats/back are the body parts that i lack should i inject in lats? or is not smart at all also if lets say we inject in quads do we need to care while we work them or we just work them normal hard as we would normaly (so there is not any tear or shit like that..))


#2

Androgens are systemic hormones. They don’t work at the site of injection. The muscle just acts as a reservoir for the oil which is broken down slowly releasing the hormone into your system. Forget site injections. It’s nonsense.

Test e ideally should be injected every 5 or 6 days however once a week is fine. You could inject quads and glutes. That gives you four sites to rotate.


#3

ok tnx for the info also dont some people take test e every 2-3 days? i know everyone does diff way just wonder whats better since you said 1x a week your probably for 1 a week


#4

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
ok tnx for the info also dont some people take test e every 2-3 days? i know everyone does diff way just wonder whats better since you said 1x a week your probably for 1 a week[/quote]

Dosing every 2-3 days will give more stable levels if done correctly but isn’t really needed. This calculator will show what the serum levels will resemble:

http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

Type in (vertical) column how much each week and when then hit calculate to see how what it looks like. The only thing is the calculator is wrong about test e half life so type in half life yourself(5.5 days).


#5

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
lets say we inject in quads do we need to care while we work them or we just work them normal hard as we would normaly (so there is not any tear or shit like that…))[/quote]

Hahaha go ahead man alternate your quads your first couple pins and let me know if your able to work them just as hard!!!

Your going to be sore.

Very sore.

Ventral glute is ideal if your only doing 2 shots a week.


#6

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
lets say we inject in quads do we need to care while we work them or we just work them normal hard as we would normaly (so there is not any tear or shit like that…))[/quote]

Hahaha go ahead man alternate your quads your first couple pins and let me know if your able to work them just as hard!!!

Your going to be sore.

Very sore.

Ventral glute is ideal if your only doing 2 shots a week.

[/quote]

2ml of oil in each quad once a month? That’s not going to interfere with leg training. I run short esters and have to pin ED and it’s not even an issue.


#7

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
lets say we inject in quads do we need to care while we work them or we just work them normal hard as we would normaly (so there is not any tear or shit like that…))[/quote]

Hahaha go ahead man alternate your quads your first couple pins and let me know if your able to work them just as hard!!!

Your going to be sore.

Very sore.

Ventral glute is ideal if your only doing 2 shots a week.

[/quote]

2ml of oil in each quad once a month? That’s not going to interfere with leg training. I run short esters and have to pin ED and it’s not even an issue.
[/quote]

I am under the assumption that the OP has yet to inject anything into his body hence his questions. I could be wrong. However all i am stating is that some people don’t get along with quad injections very well, which is a shame because they are the most easily self administered site. I can also assume you are not only alternating your quads everyday but also your glutes and delts… Therefor no. You should not have to much interference with training.

All I was trying to suggest is that shooting your glutes will cause the least overall interference with training.


#8

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
lets say we inject in quads do we need to care while we work them or we just work them normal hard as we would normaly (so there is not any tear or shit like that…))[/quote]

Hahaha go ahead man alternate your quads your first couple pins and let me know if your able to work them just as hard!!!

Your going to be sore.

Very sore.

Ventral glute is ideal if your only doing 2 shots a week.

[/quote]

2ml of oil in each quad once a month? That’s not going to interfere with leg training. I run short esters and have to pin ED and it’s not even an issue.
[/quote]

I am under the assumption that the OP has yet to inject anything into his body hence his questions. I could be wrong. However all i am stating is that some people don’t get along with quad injections very well, which is a shame because they are the most easily self administered site. I can also assume you are not only alternating your quads everyday but also your glutes and delts… Therefor no. You should not have to much interference with training.

All I was trying to suggest is that shooting your glutes will cause the least overall interference with training.
[/quote]

I hate delt shots. I pin quad femoris, vastus medialis and glutes. Glutes get more if my legs get sore. Works well for me. It’s an individual thing as you say.


#9

I did quads only for my entire first cycle, and most of my second. Never missed a leg workout, or sacrificed performance. A few pins did hurt quite a bit though… I only recently started doing delts. Delts are such a fucking smooth pin for me. That being said, I’m not on much right now. Anything in excess of about 3 mL’s a week and I’d probably use additional sites. At the moment, just alternating delts works for me.


#10

Fuck quads, such a sensative area for me. Delts and glutes all day though. Id prolly rather pin bis than quads


#11

What are you guys using to pin delts with? I had a bad experience with a 22G 1 1/4 inch needle… Currently I’m using 23G 1.5 for glutes and quads


#12

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
What are you guys using to pin delts with? I had a bad experience with a 22G 1 1/4 inch needle… Currently I’m using 23G 1.5 for glutes and quads [/quote]

Jesus. No wonder you didn’t like delts. I’m obviously quite lean, but I use 25g, 5/8" for delts. This is also what I used for quads.


#13

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
What are you guys using to pin delts with? I had a bad experience with a 22G 1 1/4 inch needle… Currently I’m using 23G 1.5 for glutes and quads [/quote]

Jesus. No wonder you didn’t like delts. I’m obviously quite lean, but I use 25g, 5/8" for delts. This is also what I used for quads.[/quote]

Hmmm perhaps the needles I am using are too large. Do you think this is why I’m having really bad soreness in my quads? As it is the oil goes slower than I would like with a 23G I couldn’t imagine going slower than I am now… Maybe I’ll get some 25G 1inch needles and try delts and quads with those


#14

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
What are you guys using to pin delts with? I had a bad experience with a 22G 1 1/4 inch needle… Currently I’m using 23G 1.5 for glutes and quads [/quote]

Jesus. No wonder you didn’t like delts. I’m obviously quite lean, but I use 25g, 5/8" for delts. This is also what I used for quads.[/quote]

Hmmm perhaps the needles I am using are too large. Do you think this is why I’m having really bad soreness in my quads? As it is the oil goes slower than I would like with a 23G I couldn’t imagine going slower than I am now… Maybe I’ll get some 25G 1inch needles and try delts and quads with those [/quote]

how many mL’s do you do at a time? I’ve done as much as 3 with that size pin, and I don’t think it takes that long. less than a minute.


#15

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
What are you guys using to pin delts with? I had a bad experience with a 22G 1 1/4 inch needle… Currently I’m using 23G 1.5 for glutes and quads [/quote]

Jesus. No wonder you didn’t like delts. I’m obviously quite lean, but I use 25g, 5/8" for delts. This is also what I used for quads.[/quote]

Hmmm perhaps the needles I am using are too large. Do you think this is why I’m having really bad soreness in my quads? As it is the oil goes slower than I would like with a 23G I couldn’t imagine going slower than I am now… Maybe I’ll get some 25G 1inch needles and try delts and quads with those [/quote]

how many mL’s do you do at a time? I’ve done as much as 3 with that size pin, and I don’t think it takes that long. less than a minute.[/quote]

Been pinning 1.2ml twice weekly… Therefor glutes have been fine for me… But I’m going to be pinning 1.5 EOD in the near future so i’ve been trying to break in other injection sites