Injection Rotation of Pros

With all these crazy ifbb pre contest and offseason cycles out there it begs the question… how in the name of god can someone physically take that much oil weeks upon weeks without stopping? wouldnt an abcess of some sore form ? I dont even wanna imagine what injecting 30ccs a week of various shit would feel like. Does anyone have any inside info on how this all works?

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
With all these crazy ifbb pre contest and offseason cycles out there it begs the question… how in the name of god can someone physically take that much oil weeks upon weeks without stopping? wouldnt an abcess of some sore form ? I dont even wanna imagine what injecting 30ccs a week of various shit would feel like. Does anyone have any inside info on how this all works?[/quote]

when you’re 200lbs and your arms are 20+ inches, there’s room for oil everywhere. Guys that size can probably pin their forearms.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
With all these crazy ifbb pre contest and offseason cycles out there it begs the question… how in the name of god can someone physically take that much oil weeks upon weeks without stopping? wouldnt an abcess of some sore form ? I dont even wanna imagine what injecting 30ccs a week of various shit would feel like. Does anyone have any inside info on how this all works?[/quote]

when you’re 200lbs and your arms are 20+ inches, there’s room for oil everywhere. Guys that size can probably pin their forearms.[/quote]

That makes sense. My quads can take up to 2ml in aspot without a pinch of PIP. Imagine someone with the quad size of Ronnia or Branch.

ITT:

“200lbs with 20+ inch arms”… must be short as fuck lol

“Ronnia”

anyways… OP, you can pin: Biceps, Triceps, Traps, Quads (3 different locations), glutes, ventroglutes, calves (do not recommend this), lats, delts, chest etc…

you can even pin Subq…

try backloading slin pins and hitting some of these parts. I use traps/delts/bi’s/tri’s/quads/chest

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
ITT:

[/quote]

LOL!

I meant to write 300lbs

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

ITT:

[/quote]

LOL!

I meant to write 300lbs[/quote]

lol i was going to say…

how many times a week do you guys think they will hit a site? id have to guess at least twice a week per site seeing as theres just such a large ammount of oil

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
how many times a week do you guys think they will hit a site? id have to guess at least twice a week per site seeing as theres just such a large ammount of oil[/quote]

how the fuck should we know?

also why does it matter?

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
how many times a week do you guys think they will hit a site? id have to guess at least twice a week per site seeing as theres just such a large ammount of oil[/quote]

also why does it matter? [/quote]

Not that it matters but its more of a sick/weird imagination I have… long story short my buddy is fucking massive!!! im talking 6ft3 280-300lbs in the offseason in his prime… now hes around mid 260s only and simply only for the fact that he was having trouble breathing at that weight!! and he was explaining one of his “back in the day” type of cycles … 20ius HGH , 700mgs test ED, anadrol 50s, TBOL, (mind you by this time my jaw was on the floor) so he didnt even continue on with what else he was taking as far as injectables go which I can only imagine even though I dont really want to. And so alone your looking at 5gs of test and thats 20 CCs per week give or take… I couldnt even imagine how that would work getting all that into your body for weeks on end

Most of the pro’s seem to have an elf like midget-trainer in their employ that I imagine is responsible for pinning their master’s formidable drug regimen. loll

-PTD

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:

also why does it matter? [/quote]

Not that it matters but its more of a sick/weird imagination I have… long story short my buddy is fucking massive!!! im talking 6ft3 280-300lbs in the offseason in his prime… now hes around mid 260s only and simply only for the fact that he was having trouble breathing at that weight!! and he was explaining one of his “back in the day” type of cycles … 20ius HGH , 700mgs test ED, anadrol 50s, TBOL, (mind you by this time my jaw was on the floor) so he didnt even continue on with what else he was taking as far as injectables go which I can only imagine even though I dont really want to. And so alone your looking at 5gs of test and thats 20 CCs per week give or take… I couldnt even imagine how that would work getting all that into your body for weeks on end[/quote]

ask him lol im curious too