Injection Question

I am currently running 500mg test e/week. Right now i am injecting twice a week but heading towards the end of my cycle probably week 9 or 10 i am going to the beach with some family and friends.

Wanted to see how much it would effect blood levels or test levels if i were to inject once for just one week. I would go right back to two injections the following week. Any help?

Why not just pre-load your syringes and take with you?

Family will be all over as well as many friends. Dont feel like getting caught with loaded syringes. Want to use that solution only if its a must.

How hard can it be? Stash it in your bag or with your toiletries. Whose gonna go through the hastle and snoop through your stuff? You’ll find a way.

Isn’t there a problem with preloading syringes and deterioration of the plastic?

To answer your question, it prob won’t make a bit of a difference. You can try injecting just before you leave and when you come back, even if it is not the full 250mg. Thats a long time at the beach; you’ll end up with a decent tan nonetheless.

how old are you?

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I am currently running 500mg test e/week. Right now i am injecting twice a week but heading towards the end of my cycle probably week 9 or 10 i am going to the beach with some family and friends.

Wanted to see how much it would effect blood levels or test levels if i were to inject once for just one week. I would go right back to two injections the following week. Any help?[/quote]

By week 9-10 you’ll have a decent surplus built up anyway. Shooting the Enanthate at 500mg once isn’t going to blow your entire cycle. Enanthate does have a 5 day half life.

your fine dude, people miss shots sometimes. No biggie.

I am getting great results and i just didnt want to jeopardize the cycle. Appreciate all the feedback. Thanks guys.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I am getting great results and i just didnt want to jeopardize the cycle. Appreciate all the feedback. Thanks guys.[/quote]

As it was shared, you’re deep enough into your cycle and your receptor sites are loaded. I didn’t notice the type of test you’re injecting…however I believe someone stated a half life of 5-days…you’re good to go. It isn’t like your going to lose your gains…

I understand your concern though. When I’m in the middle of a cycle…and the gains are coming on strong, I hate to stop.