T Nation

Injection Options

Was wondering if most experienced users get someone to pierce their glutes for them or if they do it themselves.

Some pros and cons to each option?

Salute, M

I see no reason for it unless you are just into that kind of thing.

If you can wipe your ass, you can get a needle around to the upper outside quadrant of your buttcheek.

I used to press the opposite arm’s elbow against a wall and use the wall to pull my hand over, then I can stabilize the needle with this hand. But now I use one hand and don’t worry about it.

No big deal.

I use one hand.

I usually just have to twist to find the site and stick the needle. After that I can face front and just work with both hands behind my back. I’ve bent a needle 3 times and all three were with a 1.5" 25 that took hours to get the oil through. Using a 1" 25 allows the oil to flow easy enough to not have to apply a ton of pressure that can cause unsteady hands.

I doubt I’ll ever let someone stick a needle in me anywhere besides my delt because some injections have been uncomfortable on the way in and I can only imagine that someone jabbing the needle in would have made that worse. I like having control of how fast I insert the needle.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I doubt I’ll ever let someone stick a needle in me anywhere besides my delt because some injections have been uncomfortable on the way in and I can only imagine that someone jabbing the needle in would have made that worse. I like having control of how fast I insert the needle. [/quote]

X2.

I could hardly imagine allowing someone to inject me in the quads.

DIY