Injection Infection - Helppppppp

I’m on week 4 of a test e/dbol cycle

weeks 1-4 dbol 37.5 mg a day
weeks 1-12 test e 500mg/week

i did not get the test flu til week 2.5, now I get the flu after every injection and run a low grade fever 99.5-99.8 degrees

my glute has a hard mass after every injection the size of a tennis ball and is red/hot, everything points to an infection so am i really getting an infection every time??? I have terrible workouts because I’m always achy and fatigued

can anyone help???

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:
I’m on week 4 of a test e/dbol cycle

weeks 1-4 dbol 37.5 mg a day
weeks 1-12 test e 500mg/week

i did not get the test flu til week 2.5, now I get the flu after every injection and run a low grade fever 99.5-99.8 degrees

my glute has a hard mass after every injection the size of a tennis ball and is red/hot, everything points to an infection so am i really getting an infection every time??? I have terrible workouts because I’m always achy and fatigued

can anyone help???[/quote]

Sounds like you got some bad contaminated shit. I would stop taking it asap and see a doctor. A bad infection/ abscess is nothing to play with.

You have bacteria in your gear most likely from you not being as sterile as possible since it just now is starting to happen I was dealing with it before unfortunately. It was not exactly a infection but I was getting a horrible intense pain and massive swelling and heat. after about 6 days it would subside without any antibiotics or meds. Not saying you should not go to a doc but it may not be a infection.

[quote]Reed wrote:
You have bacteria in your gear most likely from you not being as sterile as possible since it just now is starting to happen I was dealing with it before unfortunately. It was not exactly a infection but I was getting a horrible intense pain and massive swelling and heat. after about 6 days it would subside without any antibiotics or meds. Not saying you should not go to a doc but it may not be a infection.[/quote]

okay I just finished the first vial on thursday, opening a new one tomorrow (monday), should I try that one out and try to keep it as sterile as possible?

[quote]Reed wrote:
You have bacteria in your gear most likely from you not being as sterile as possible since it just now is starting to happen I was dealing with it before unfortunately. It was not exactly a infection but I was getting a horrible intense pain and massive swelling and heat. after about 6 days it would subside without any antibiotics or meds. Not saying you should not go to a doc but it may not be a infection.[/quote]

okay I just finished the first vial on thursday, opening a new one tomorrow (monday), should I try that one out and try to keep it as sterile as possible?[/quote]

No point. The only thing you can do is use a new drawing syringe every time, which you should. Other than that, the vial had already infected gear or not.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

okay I just finished the first vial on thursday, opening a new one tomorrow (monday), should I try that one out and try to keep it as sterile as possible?[/quote]

No point. The only thing you can do is use a new drawing syringe every time, which you should. Other than that, the vial had already infected gear or not.
[/quote]

It’s possible that he contaminated the first vial. It took 2.5 weeks before issues started and I’m sure contaminated gear would have issues from the start. I wouldn’t say that giving the next vial a shot would be bad. Make sure use a fresh needle every time. Swab the top of the vial with alcohol before drawing. This kills any bacteria present before you push a needle into the vial and contaminate the gear. Have you seen a doctor or just waiting it out?

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[/quote]

It’s possible that he contaminated the first vial. It took 2.5 weeks before issues started and I’m sure contaminated gear would have issues from the start. I wouldn’t say that giving the next vial a shot would be bad. Make sure use a fresh needle every time. Swab the top of the vial with alcohol before drawing. This kills any bacteria present before you push a needle into the vial and contaminate the gear. Have you seen a doctor or just waiting it out?[/quote]

thank you! i waited it out, and it went away thank God, i think im gonna try a delt injection tonight with the new vial