Injection Help

I am about to start my first Deca cycle, I am in need of info on proper ways to inject, preferably delt injections.
I was also told to take 1cc/week for 10 weeks, is this correct? Thank you in advance for any help.

http://www.spotinjections.com

This should help.

…are you going to run the deca alone?

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
I am about to start my first Deca cycle, I am in need of info on proper ways to inject, preferably delt injections.
I was also told to take 1cc/week for 10 weeks, is this correct? Thank you in advance for any help.[/quote]

I would inj into the glute or quad before the delt, and if you haven’t started your cycle yet, good…I think you need to re-evaluate things.

MK

I was planning to run the deca alone. What would be more beneficial? Alone or stacked with something? Also some info in dosage would be awesome if anyone has experience with this.

What would be more benificial? Well for starters reading up on AAS and having your entire cycle/diet/pct planned out before hand. There’s a smart way and a stupid way, all that seperates it is research.

-c

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
I was planning to run the deca alone. What would be more beneficial? Alone or stacked with something? Also some info in dosage would be awesome if anyone has experience with this.[/quote]

Running deca alone will leave you with a limp noodle my friend. You should definitley have more test then deca. For example 500mgs/week of test and 400mgs/week of deca.

You really need to do some research before you go and start sticking pins in your delt/ass/quad.

Buy Chemical Muscle Enhancement and read it thru a few times. THEN think about the juice.

FatSensei