Injecting Primo

I am starting a primo 800 mg a week cycle. I was wondering how many cc’s can be injected into 1 spot, mainly quads and ass, no delt shots. Also, how often is ok to inject? can I do it once a week? Thanks for any help, never used primo…

You can safely and consistently inject up to 2cc’s per week in the outer glute and the outer/upper thigh areas. You can inject 1cc per week in the deltoids. Yes, a lot of BB’s do more but they risk abssess occurance over time. I am a masters level BB and in my 20’s I used to do 3cc test injestions on the glutes but in time there would be blood pooling in the area and that blood would get trapped and turn very dark. When I would hit that area the next injection, a stream of dark blood would spray out. Thats the beginning of an an absess forming. I learned to rotate and limit the CC’s…

give each site 4 days rest at least. The ventrogluteal site can hold up to 5 cc at a time - I recomend sticking to 3 ccs, 2cc in the dorsal gluteal, and 1-2 cc in the quads/ vastus lateralis. You can alternate your position on the quads injecting higher up on the outer area then lower down the next time around…

I second P-22, few people use the ventro-gluteal site.

It’s easier than dorso when you are injecting yourself, and it doesn’t ruin leg day when using high alcohol gear…

Thanks alot guys. Since I started yesterday, I went ahead and did 3ccs in each quad. My post wasn’t responded to yet. oops. Now I just got to figure out what the ventro-gluteal site is. I have always had a hard time injecting into the glutes. Thanks again.

I love the ventro site (thanks P22) and can put 3cc there no probs but I also regularly inject 3cc into my dorsal glutes with no probs.

But I don’t really like the quads and never do more than 1cc there. Always seem to hit a vein or nerve.

Guess we’re all a lil different here. I can comfortable inject 3cc into my quads with out as much as a day of limping or soreness. However sometimes when I hit my glutes with that much I end up with the granite like slab that is the top of my right ass cheek right now. OUCH!

Well before I got back to this thread in time I went ahead and did 3ccs in each quad. I was anxious to get started. No problems…very slight soreness.