T Nation

Injecting Leg

Does any 1 use a 19 g to inject testosterone and how far down do u inject to leg

JESUS

Dude, do not use a 19.

I will never understand some people…
Wouldnt common sense tell you to find the smallest needle the gear can properly pass through?

Actually fuck a needle just buy a knife and stab yourself then pour the gear in.

haha, SHIT!

pulling it out with a 22 and injecting with 27 was working great for me, as I could switch the needles. this go 'round I accepted 29 gauge needles, as a rookie, then found out the needles didn’t unscrew…backfilled them a few times, then just said fuck it I’m using the 22’s. it’s OKAY, but damn an 18 would suck.

I inject with 23g, but 19g… no thanks.

Jeesh I use 18s to load
Dude try 23s u can inject in quads (side of quad) with .5 slins 29g if your pretty lean.

Save the 19s for a fear factor challenge

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I will never understand some people…
Wouldnt common sense tell you to find the smallest needle the gear can properly pass through?

Actually fuck a needle just buy a knife and stab yourself then pour the gear in.[/quote]

Lmfao. This got me rolling

Pull out with a 19 if you want and inj with a 23, that’s 1 inch long, push all the way in, pull back on plunger to be sure you’ve not hit a vein, inj slowly, and pull out slowly. Massage and hold pressure for 60 seconds afterwards. This means you’re twisting off the needles but keeping the juice in the same pen. Be sure not to contaminate the end of the 23 before twisting onto the pen.