Injecting is Scary

[quote]X3nospire wrote:
whoa access to medical personal? … i don’t think my doctor is going to like me trying to get him to inject my illegal steroids in my ass rofl. i understand where your coming from with the borderline med. tech. thing though, i know more about different medications/supplements and the human body than any normal person and sometimes more than the med. techs. i personally know… i have been reading for the past 2 weeks about injection procedures and safety, different types of syringes available what gauge needle and length needed for the oil ect…[/quote]

I mean the capacity, money, insurance, etc to go to a doctor or ER if something goes horribly awry.

If you can afford medical care, you damn sure shouldent be wasting money on steroids.

I had a SEVERE needle phobia before I began shooting. I would pass out from vaccinations, and those needles are tiny, like insulin pin sized, my first cycle all I had was what I could get from a friend, 23 gauge 1.5 inchers, pretty much the biggest fucking horse needles anyone regularly uses, and I was doing it by myself, not waiting for a doctor to do it for me.

I could have ordered smaller needles…but that would have taken a week, it took me a long time to get that fucking gear and I wasn’t going to wait any longer, I was gonna shoot it if it killed me.

First time I shot for my first cycle, I was sweating a shaking like a bitch, so I sat on the ground in my bathroom incase I blacked out, took me like 20 minutes to put the needle in, I was just sitting there trying to force myself to do it. Eventually I man-ed up and shoved it in, it really isnt that bad once you learn to relax a bit, its the fear that stops you. Once you do it for a month, you get over all that shit.

Now it doesnt bother me at all, I dont even think about it. Even if youre tense as fuck from fear, needles now a days are so good they dont hurt much if your putting them in a big muscle group.

Get 25 gaugers and you barely feel it.

Eventually you just gotta get shit done and tell your fears to go fuck themselves.

[quote]denser21 wrote:
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the fun in watching your leg kick without you “commanding” it to do so (quad injection)… or am I the only asshole that hits a nerve about 20% of the time? hahaha.[/quote]

Ive never hit a nerve

I hit nerves in my quads sometimes. It’s not like a sharp jolt or anything, but my leg twitches involuntarily.

OK so I’m from America what the hell does “FUCKING PANTS” mean, since it’s in all caps I’m thinking ignorance? those cycles are package deals which makes it considerably cheaper to purchase all the gear, that’s why i want them picked apart and tweaked by the good people so i can order the extra components for the PCT i figured the main cycle stuff was fine but the Nolvadex is not high enough at 10mg a day… so truth be told i already ordered enough for 30mg a day you guys think that’s enough or should i go with 40mg a day?

It means its fucking shit

I injected for the first time about a week ago. twas piss easy. I was incredibly nervous too. i just get in a routine n its fine now :slight_smile:

1. I get a cup of hot water to put my vial of juice in to loosen it up
  2. use 1 alcohol pad to clean my work surface (eases my paranoia)
  3. another alocohol pad to clean the top of my vial
  4. stand up straight find a spot in upper outer quadrant of my ass , keep finger there.
  5. lie on bed (glute is totally relaxed this way) put leg over the other n twist it round to my hands (keep finger on the spot becasue glute postion changes a bit when twisted)
  6. use alcohol pad on spot
  7. inject, mild pain for first split second… NO pain as I push the rest of it in (keep tiny bit of needle free from entering though) :slight_smile:
  8. aspirate. lying down, I find I can use 1 hand to hold the syringe and the other to aspirate, no wobbliness :slight_smile:
  9. use another alocohol pad on injected area.

BAM

makes me pissed off I chickened out and did a dianabol only cycle last year >.>

Hope this helps!

[quote]9. use another alocohol pad on injected area.
[/quote]

Why? That’s unnecessary and not part of any injection protocol I’ve ever read. I just have a piece of tissue ready in case I bleed a little. No need to re-swab after injection, the site’s already clean.

X3nospire - By fucking pants mate he means bloody awful.

For one I really wouldn’t run Deca on your first cycle (although I am sure some would argue). And for two your PCT is terrible! You haven’t done nearly enough research into what is without doubt the most important part of the whole process.

You don’t want to start it for 2-3 weeks after your last shot of Test. it takes that long for it to get out of your system. You also want to run your test slightly longer than your Deca (even though on your first cycle I wouldn’t say do it). And you just have got your PCT totally wrong. Don’t rush it, do plenty of reading, there are enough very good threads on this site and make sure you have your PCT and enough Nolva or an AI should you need it mid cycle from Gyno etc.

IMPO I would stick with just the test as you will get a very good result first time out and see how you like it/body reacts. If you want to run an oral front end then stick to Anabol at 30-40mg a day for 3-4 weeks while the test gets to work. Run the test for 10 weeks min and then week 12 start a proper PCT. You need way more clomid and Nolva than 1 tab a day as your plan suggests.

Do more reading and good luck!

[quote]reidnez wrote:

[/quote]

Why? That’s unnecessary and not part of any injection protocol I’ve ever read. I just have a piece of tissue ready in case I bleed a little. No need to re-swab after injection, the site’s already clean.[/quote]

oh good, one less pad. i was going through that pack of 100 faster than i wanted lol.

Forgive me for hijacking the thread, but i dont want to make yet another thread for a simple question. Anything I can do to prevent the air buble when I draw from my vial. I messed up measurement because of it and ended up with 1.05 ml. It annoys me >.>

[quote]svelte_mace wrote:

[quote]reidnez wrote:

[/quote]

Why? That’s unnecessary and not part of any injection protocol I’ve ever read. I just have a piece of tissue ready in case I bleed a little. No need to re-swab after injection, the site’s already clean.[/quote]

oh good, one less pad. i was going through that pack of 100 faster than i wanted lol.

Forgive me for hijacking the thread, but i dont want to make yet another thread for a simple question. Anything I can do to prevent the air buble when I draw from my vial. I messed up measurement because of it and ended up with 1.05 ml. It annoys me >.>[/quote]

The way i do it dude is to measure 1ml on the syringe and then inject that air into the vial. Giving it pressure to draw it out. Stick the pin in, turn it upside down and draw back the plunger to exactly 1 ml. It takes about 5 seconds for oil to fill but give the smallest difference here or there, 1ml on the nose everytime. Take it out, tap the ait to the top, let a little oil come through and your ready to roll. I may be told this is wrong but works for me.

Here’s what I learned by taking a phlebotomy course:Stretch the f-ing skin on the injection side TIGHT with your other hand! Stick it in SLOWLY,if the skin is tight,it will go right in,painlessly.Stretch again on the way out and apply pressure as the needle comes out(I don’t need the last step,bc I feel nothing since).I’ve nailed nerves in the quads,ass is the way to go.That said,I’m probably more flexible than most and could see ppl cramping up in their sides.The air bubble fear is highly over rated,I heard a doc saying it took more than a full syringe of air into a VEIN to do anything.I know ppl who “pack” it in the muscle by leaving an airbubble deliberately(don’t know if that works,I don’t do that,I squeeze out a drop before sticking).

I can just BARELY reach my glutes, I cramp like crazy tying to shoot them, dangerous position for delicate work.

My girl has to do it for me. Key strategy.

When single I abused my quads and delts; still didnt have any issues.

I dont shoot anywhere else but glutes, quads, delts.

Never had a problem. Use 25g and scar tissue isnt a worry as long as you rotate those sites, right and left.

[quote]denser21 wrote:
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the fun in watching your leg kick without you “commanding” it to do so (quad injection)… or am I the only asshole that hits a nerve about 20% of the time? hahaha.[/quote]

No, that happened to me too when I injected into the quad sometimes. I just pull out, replace the needle, resterilize, then go back in. Also, the 23 gauge, 1.5" needle recommendation is a solid one, and it’s what I use. It’s big enough to get anything through it, including thick oils, but small enough to be less painful than larger needles.

I actually listen to music when I inject. It calms me down. Try listening to soothing, soft music like acoustic guitar or piano. It’s calming and tasteful! :slight_smile:

You will die if you inject yourself. I would just do 200mg anadrol for 10 weeks

Just kidding. But if its the pain your scared about, lay proped up on your best with your legs out so theyre completely relaxed. I feel that its when I sit in a chair where my feet are exerting any force on the ground is when im more prone to hitting a nerve. When im on my bed with feet off the ground its literally goes in like butter, cannot feel anything. Im usually just watching tv while im injecting like likes its an everyday thing.

Well to the reasonable members i thank you for all your advice. to the retards who felt the need to feed me useless comments about how bad my cycle looked with absolutely no advice on how to tweak it to make it better (as i had asked for) go fuck yourself. find better ways to entertain yourselves, like throwing rocks at mentally retarded children that’s what people on your level of intellect get off on right?

As for everyone with the PCT is weak comments ( not the retards talking about pants…) what do you recommend i was thinking only a higher dose of Nolvadex but there is always clomid ect. also i was thinking of the first cycle with the injection not the one with the deca… that one seems a little to hardcore for a first cycle.

[quote]X3nospire wrote:
Well to the reasonable members i thank you for all your advice. to the retards who felt the need to feed me useless comments about how bad my cycle looked with absolutely no advice on how to tweak it to make it better (as i had asked for) go fuck yourself. find better ways to entertain yourselves, like throwing rocks at mentally retarded children that’s what people on your level of intellect get off on right? As for everyone with the PCT is weak comments ( not the retards talking about pants…) what do you recommend i was thinking only a higher dose of Nolvadex but there is always clomid ect. also i was thinking of the first cycle with the injection not the one with the deca… that one seems a little to hardcore for a first cycle.[/quote]

Dude, in fairness the reason people are giving your a hard time over this is becuase its the most asked question by guys who want to do their first cycle. Thing is there is so much information out there from very experienced guys who have taken their time to write it all down for you to find and read. Simple Google searches will bring it straight up - hence why i said go do some more reading and dont rush it.

You mentioned you were buying a set cycle from a site, chances are they will under sell some parts so you have to buy other things so it will bump up your price. Makes simples sales sense if you follow.

You need to run your PCT pretty much the same regardless of what you use until you start on really heavy cycles, and you are a few cycles away from that.

Clomid and Nolva is what you need. And you need to taper them down over a period of 4-5 weeks. Both will heavily boost your natural test production which will shut down due to you pumping more than your body naturally needs into it. I would also suggest a Vit C supplement. I wont tell you the exact amounts as you really should have read about all this before you even consider putting something potentially damaging into your body!

So dont take people coming back with bitchy comments personally. Its just they get sick of repeating advice that is already out there, just search for it bro.

Dude, in fairness i appreciated your comments. im a reasonable person i can take constructive criticism, but when the E-tards hop on and spout useless bullshit (which happens on every forum eventually) someone must remind them that they are ignorant lest they always wallow in shit.

i am reading and acquiring sir not just rushing about shooting whatever i can get my hands on… you seriously think im some newb who just bought a bunch of shit and starting shooting and gulping it all down dont you…? i would never rush anything this serious like some child sir.

on a lighter note i did start the oral cycle 2 days ago only dianabol for the first 2 weeks then the additional components. I really like this stuff… 35mg a day 10 morning 15 lunch before the gym 10mg in the afternoon before the gym again.

My mood is what im noticing has improved the most, i am not a pleasant person usually but i have been my sense of well being not hard to smile and no need for any pre-workouts to kick my butt in gear i’m happy as hell to grab a hold of a bar… so i would have to say so far i do not see why someone would regret cycling d-bol… i feel pretty damn good and i’m using my heavy weight for sets like it was my light weight.